Who's going to AITP 5?

Az

Hard slammed!
Reaction score
Just wanted to know who's going from our B6 forum?

I'm planning on going, although it is my birthday that day so I'm hoping the mrs hasn't got anything arranged otherwise..... (Even though I've told her I would like to go to this)

Hope the weather is like this then, this is perfect show weather right now!!

Good stuff, I'll check out your headlights then mate!

Gutted i'm in Spain this year so can't make it, try not to loose the very few B6's that normally go in amongst the million and one A3's that will be there,James hope the headlights are still ok for you and be sure to take lots of pics for us to view whilst i'm sat by the pool.:beerchug:

Will be down provided my car's sorted, nicking Az's interior, Deano's rear and James's headlights (I'm kidding guys, would be nice though haha).

Reactions: Az
Wouldn't mind going to this just don't know anyone else with an audi to go with and mrs is not convinced its a day out with the kids hmmmm il think of something

Wouldn't mind going to this just don't know anyone else with an audi to go with and mrs is not convinced its a day out with the kids hmmmm il think of something

You dont need to know anybody,we all audi related.xxx

I'm there just bought my ticket. 4 weeks to finish everything off hope that's enough time

Yes you can, but the funds go to the venue rather than back into the AITP fund. I think it's a couple of quid more too.

gonna be there and looking forward to hopefully seeing a few more b6's and getting to know a few more of you

Think I might even drag the mrs and kids out to it this year, billing is a good venue if they have the amusements up.

Yep I am going to be there.

Fingers crossed the weatehr holds.
From what I gather its a good venue for the little ones too so will make a family day of it :)

Yep I am going to be there.

Fingers crossed the weatehr holds.
From what I gather its a good venue for the little ones too so will make a family day of it :)

Thats why I said if all the amusements are up it makes for a good family day out. Years ago I used to go to JAE (Japanese Auto Extravaganza) which was held at billing when I was in my hardcore Honda days (and no wife and kids days) and that was always a great day out for families, dads check out all the motors and wives and kids go off to play! :) (doubt I'd get away with that!)

Don't forget to add your name on the attendance thread guys:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2013/177790-attending-list-11th-august.html#post1927152

So far, it's:

1. quattrojames (Dolphin Grey Avant)
2. Az (Dolphin Grey Saloon)
3. Deano1978 (Silver Avant)
4. DieselJake
5. S-LinePete (?)
6. Pabs (Black Saloon)
7. Jutlis (S4)
8. czm

How about people copy and paste and add (or amend) their vehicle, so we have a fighting chance of telling who is who! I'll speak nicely to Admin and see if we can all park together for the full effect!

Last edited:
Don't forget to add your name on the attendance thread guys:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2013/177790-attending-list-11th-august.html#post1927152

So far, it's:

3. Dino1978 (Silver Avant)
4. DieselJake
5. S-LinePete (?)
6. Pabs (Black Saloon)
7. Jutlis (S4?)
8. czm

How about people copy and paste and add (or amend) their vehicle, so we have a fighting chance of telling who is who! I'll speak nicely to Admin and see if we can all park together for the full effect!

jams,could you please change me to deano ;-)

hi james you are right mine is an s4 but can't seem to copy/paste/ammend the list would be really good to get the b6's all together as there aren't so many of us

I've done it, but anyone else can just quote it and add/amend their details.

Whats the plan when we get there? Dont think i'll find 7 b6's amoung thousands of audi's?

I'm working on Admin to try and get us some space together so we're not lost amongst all the A3's, watch this space...

I'm hoping to get there. I might have to spend saturday refurbing my wheels though ready for it! The good lady wife will not like that one bit!!

I've updated the list, it would help me if you could list your cars when you say you're coming...

4. DieselJake
5. S-LinePete (?)
6. Pabs (Black Saloon)
7. Jutlis (S4)
8. czm
9. crazyjay91 ??
10. Greeny233 (Blue Avant)
11. Turkster (Blue Saloon)
12. Crazy88 (Dolphin grey Avant)

Looks like the only year I can't make it there is going to be more than two B6 Avants, enjoy the day and be sure to post lots of pics so I can view whilst sat round the pool with a nice cold one:beerchug:

When did you buy a b6? Thought you sold the s3 for a golf? Or is this a second car?

Any pics?

When did you buy a b6? Thought you sold the s3 for a golf? Or is this a second car?

Any pics?

Its a friends,no pics sorry.
I did try to keep the Audi as a second car but the mrs told me off.

Reactions: Sandra
4. DieselJake
5. S-LinePete (?)
6. Pabs (Black Saloon)
7. Jutlis (S4)
8. czm
9. crazyjay91 ??
10. Greeny233 (Blue Avant)
11. Turkster (Blue Saloon)