Who's fully vinyl wrapped there car?

dplovin

Reaction score
maybe thinking of fully vinyl wrapping my car, not myself!

Couple of questions.

How long does it last.

Is it easy to clean.

Does it peel after a certain time.

Rough estimate on cost.

What are your views peeps is it really worth it my bodywork could do with a touch up here and there few rust bubbles, so I thought a wrap?

Waste of time after 2 years it will start to lift and look crap and be full of scratches you can't do anything with

I helped a friend wrap his.
KPMF Airelease was around the £320 mark, isopropyl alcohol, squeegies and blades were a further £20.

Time and care is the key to wrapping, it cant be rushed - took around 20 hours to do a Volvo S60R.
Finish is great, been on for about 3 months, it gets washed with regular meguiars shampoo.

As a thought, why no plastidip your car rather than wrap? Plenty of options for colours and finishes.

PlastiDip is definitely a method taking the Car World by storm. Some look great!

If you plan to get your car wrapped, make sure the company come with a 5+ year guarantee as a lot do nowadays..

Plasti dip lol what a good idea that stuff is .. You can never polish it because if you rub it it comes off plus the cars I've seen done look pants

Cant beat paint.

Reactions: Chrismawa
Just thought also with wrap if you scratch it you can't just polish it out .. Wrap is only good if you got loads of money And a Lamborghini or any other super car that you can afford to wrap every 6 months or so to keep up with the latest wraps

Agreed, cant beat paint though..

Its just the idea that if you're not fully satisfied with the colour/finish you can take the wrap off.

..But yes of course, you need to have a bottomless pocket.

3-4 days to complete (2 men)

£1200-1500 buys you a top job with a guarantee.