Who's all waiting on a march delivery!!!!

gc1989

Reaction score
Hi,

There seems to be alot of new A3/S3's awaiting delivery, looking forward for all the pictures of the shiny new cars.

The long wait is nearly over, So who’s all taking delivery of a new car in March?

Gary.

Hi,

There seems to be alot of new A3/S3's awaiting delivery, looking forward for all the pictures of the shiny new cars.

The long wait is nearly over, So who’s all taking delivery of a new car in March?

Gary.

My 10 plate S3 gets delivered on Saturday at 10am. Saturday spent swapping wheels, doing jonnyC PCV mod, lower engine mount and programming RSAP adaptor.

Two days without driving it...........arrrrghhh

Hi,

Well, my first post/reply to a post since i joined the forum! I have been advised a build date of week 10 meaning the car will be ready for collection by the end of March. I'm away the last weekend in March though, so may see if i can pick it up over the Easter weekend! Am waiting for an A3 Black Edition 170BHP TDI Quattro in phantom black.

Cheers,

Mark

im in, wheels and suspension arrived, just need a car now. S3 "sb" ibis and loaded to the max. oh yes and a fat tracker this time. 4 weeks to go.

I'm waiting on a IBIS S3 Black Edition. It will be available 1st March but I won't be able to collect until 10th :banghead:

March 1st, 8 AM, drop off dud S3, pick up new S3 BE. 8.33 AM, H&R 25mm springs, BBS CK 19's on, 4 wheel alignment. Sometime later.......weapon.

My build date is in March, but might not be in the country till April :-(

Since ordering, all i've noticed on the roads are other Ibis Audi's!

My 10 plate S3 gets delivered on Saturday at 10am. Saturday spent swapping wheels, doing jonnyC PCV mod, lower engine mount and programming RSAP adaptor.

Two days without driving it...........arrrrghhh

Wont doing some of this stuff void your warranty buddy?

Wont doing some of this stuff void your warranty buddy?

Why?, BBS better quality wheels, RSAP Adaptor is Audi OEM part. PCV Mod actually helps the engine and is an enviroment issue only ( vent slight oil vapour to atmosphere ) and engine mount is an insert that puts less strain on OEM mounts.

Worse case is they can void warranty on the mount !!, so what. Realistically they'll not even notice any of them.

Wish i was getting mine in March :crying:
I am going to have to vacate the forum for a few days when i start to see all the photo's being posted on and around 1st March. The envy will be killing me :keule:

Why?, BBS better quality wheels, RSAP Adaptor is Audi OEM part. PCV Mod actually helps the engine and is an enviroment issue only ( vent slight oil vapour to atmosphere ) and engine mount is an insert that puts less strain on OEM mounts.

Worse case is they can void warranty on the mount !!, so what. Realistically they'll not even notice any of them.

Yeah thats what i meant about the mount...

You're right about the other stuff..

If they were to void it due to the mount would it void the whole of the car or just that specific part??

I get my 2.0T Ibis White BE in the morning, a day earlier than planned

Yeah thats what i meant about the mount...

You're right about the other stuff..

If they were to void it due to the mount would it void the whole of the car or just that specific part??

They can only void the mount or anything directly related / caused by the mod in question

I'm brand new to this (and any) forum, so curious how to find out build date for my car. Ordered mine 04 Feb. and told by Stirling Audi would be delivered late March/early April. Heard nothing else since.
Car details: Ibis White A3 Sportback, 2.0 TD170 Quattro, Black Edition.
+Comfort pack+Ipod prep+Bluetooth+Lighting pack+Heated front seats

I'm taking delivery of my new S3 Sportback S-Tronic in Silver on Monday morning - and I haven't been able to sleep for days! This three month wait has been seriously bad for my sanity!

Pick up my S3 SB BE from Camerons on Perth on Monday....complete with buckets, sat nav and lots of other goodies....only 3 more sleeps!!

that was a couple hours ago japper wheres the pics you should be first with an S3 BE on here

Mines not a BE, but car turned up a bit late and i so i only had time to get the CH's on and sort a few other settings out before i needed feeding.

Pics to follow tomorrow.