Who will insure my stage 1?

Do Admiral actually cover the mods though? I was advised that whilst they will insure you with the mods declared they won’t actually pay out should your vehicle be written off for any mods on the car.

Not a big deal I guess if they’re just software updates but if you have cosmetic mods then that could be a problem?

Correct. They’ll cover the car as you say but any mods they don’t.
It’s why I went with AIB a sponsor on here because they will actually pay out on modifications should the worst happen.
LV were ok with mods but only up to a certain level, once you go above 3/4 different areas they can’t cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Riko0073
Correct. They’ll cover the car as you say but any mods they don’t.
It’s why I went with AIB a sponsor on here because they will actually pay out on modifications should the worst happen.
LV were ok with mods but only up to a certain level, once you go above 3/4 different areas they can’t cover.

Yes I went with AIB also for that reason, for the extra £100 over Admiral seemed a no brainer if you’ve got mods on the car.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Yes I went with AIB also for that reason, for the extra £100 over Admiral seemed a no brainer if you’ve got mods on the car.

Our second year with them now, have all the cars/ van insured with them too.

Reactions: Riko0073
Our second year with them now, have all the cars/ van insured with them too.

My 2nd year also, they were not very competitive on the renewal quote but dropped their quote considerably to compete with the market so kept my business.