Who used to own this red s4 avant then S407 AFC

spudboy6

Reaction score
Evening all

I’ve just acquired a red s4 avant reg S407 AFC

I know this car was a forum regular and only left the hands of a forum member in April I think maybe harryboi ?

Ive got it from my friend who’s circumstances changed drastically and could no longer have the car and so I jumped on the chance for it

I think I saw an old for sale thread on here and had a few questions for old owners

Said it’s a cat d and had a shunt with a fiesta , I did a hpi check and it came back clean with no accidents recorded I’m not worried about the accident just wondered if it was ever recorded or was checked and removed or maybe never got logged

Also what front mount intercooler did it have
I need a new core and a pipe set for it

Also I saw a mention of the heater matrix needing replacing any info on this ? Is it split or blocked ?

My mate I got it from (Indian kiddy ) he put it into Audi last month and it ha £3K of work .
New steering rack
New water pump and cambelt and thermostat

So It’s still being looked after .

Currently she’s not on the road and I’ve got the front end off doing a few bits and bobs.

Anybody know it’s current specification

Also any issues I need to know about and get sorted ?

My mate who owned it only had it a few months and he didn’t really use it and can’t tell me much

Anyways
I’m scott and I’ll be spending a lot of time here now so just wanted to say hello and thanks for having me ,

I’m in Swindon
I own a few cars
BMW M140i
Seat Toledo 20VT 300bhp

Now this awesome s4 is added to the driveway

38da2797469228ee77e1b70b0048961a.jpg
51362e3fb38b0be65610b551f62cace1.jpg
111fdb23d24e2aadd0927cbe354c86bd.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to audi-sport.net. It is a nice car and was once owned by @Harryboi

Nice motor, I’ve just seen it parked in the next road to me!