who played in the snow

wish i could completely turn off my traction control :(

If I hold the esp button down it disables something else :s

1 sec for ASR off and 5 sec for ESP off, that doesn't work for you?

I was out playing yesterday, and all of a sudden the tire pressure monitoring light came on :S Reset the system and the light went away and didn't come back. I'm thinking the wheelspin somehow tricked the sensors.. Has anyone else had this happen?

I was out playing yesterday, and all of a sudden the tire pressure monitoring light came on :S Reset the system and the light went away and didn't come back. I'm thinking the wheelspin somehow tricked the sensors.. Has anyone else had this happen?
The light won't have come back on because you have now set the pressure to what is in the tyres now. Check the pressure in them at a garage an then reset it.

Fun in the snow 2010
Fun in the snow

The light won't have come back on because you have now set the pressure to what is in the tyres now. Check the pressure in them at a garage an then reset it.
Thanks. I did reset the system right after I fitted my winter tires. The light has come on twice after that and only when doing wild drifts:p Checked tire pressures too and no change since I fitted the tires so it's gotta be something with the sensors combined with wheelspin..

Thanks. I did reset the system right after I fitted my winter tires. The light has come on twice after that and only when doing wild drifts:p Checked tire pressures too and no change since I fitted the tires so it's gotta be something with the sensors combined with wheelspin..
More than likely then, what winters have you got on? Do they make much difference?

More than likely then, what winters have you got on? Do they make much difference?
Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 nordic winter tires, really great for the swedish winter climate:) Combined with the quattro I really have to push the car to loose traction on snow covered roads. Winter tires are absolutely essential up here, also required by law so no way I would even try with summers on xD

Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 nordic winter tires, really great for the swedish winter climate:) Combined with the quattro I really have to push the car to loose traction on snow covered roads. Winter tires are absolutely essential up here, also required by law so no way I would even try with summers on xD
Our winters tend to be more wet roads than snow covered so it's really a toss up wether to have winter tyres or not?!

I use Nokians in the UK and they are absolutely amazing! WR D3s. Completely changed my view on Winter tyres last year when I used them the first time.

Reactions: Audiabc7