Who ordered the floor mats?

EddieRS3

Reaction score
Can't find it anywhere. There was a guy on here who ordered some floor mats from someone on eBay abroad and had them made for right hand drive, any ideas who that was? Could do with a set soon and they looked incredible value.

From this site. If you phone the guy he will make them for you. He has done a few RS3 ones now.

http://www.autostyle.co.uk/car-mat-sets.asp?make=5

842ff2a311c41150809bf9fe9e4abead.jpg

You can choose different colour outline. If I remember right they were about 80 bucks.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Yea, just checked. £77.
You need to phone them and tell them you want RHD

That was me who ordered the mats from german ebay. In the end he refunded me as he was so worried they wouldnt fit a RHD perfectly. He said he needed proper templates sent to him. I only picked up the car last week so i couldn't send him any templates. :(

From this site. If you phone the guy he will make them for you. He has done a few RS3 ones now.

http://www.autostyle.co.uk/car-mat-sets.asp?make=5

842ff2a311c41150809bf9fe9e4abead.jpg

You can choose different colour outline. If I remember right they were about 80 bucks.

did you find these much better quality than the mats provided by audi with the car ?

I see on the web site there is no rs3 listed, so is that why we need to ring them to place an order ?

They look excellent and I like the grey edge piping a lot !

did you find these much better quality than the mats provided by audi with the car ?

I see on the web site there is no rs3 listed, so is that why we need to ring them to place an order ?

They look excellent and I like the grey edge piping a lot !

Yea, that's why you need to call.

It wasn't me who bought them. A few guys on the other forum ordered them and said they are excellent quality.

Yea, that's why you need to call.

It wasn't me who bought them. A few guys on the other forum ordered them and said they are excellent quality.

ah right nice one.

I will see what the standard mats are like then make a decision.

But if the pile is deeper, quality better and the piped edging looks great for the sake of 80 sheets, I wouldn't mind a set of these.

Would then use the standard mats for winter use.

Reactions: RYuill
I believe there is no RS3 logo on the standard mats unless you specked the design pack, and to buy separately you are looking at small fee of £700 bucks lol.

I believe there is no RS3 logo on the standard mats unless you specked the design pack, and to buy separately you are looking at small fee of £700 bucks lol.

You'll have to give us a feedback report on the standard mats when you take delivery of yours :)

Yes that picture is of the mats I ordered from AutoStyle for my 8p RS3

They have been great to be honest and the quality of them is superb.
£60 all in (I had to email the guy a jpeg of the RS3 lettering)

I'll be ordering some for my new 8V after Xmas.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin