Who is Eating all the B6's ?

Got my alternator done £120 four hours labour.More than happy and also knowing I can get things fixed at reasonable cost will help keep her on the road

I checked on that website, and at its peak there where 1089 1.8TQS on the road. Currently 664 taxed and 94 sorn. Over 59% left 13 years later can't be so bad.

I'm in a saloon too

I still got mine. Just having a break whilst I'm running a Golf R for two years. I was toying with getting rid but somehow I just couldn't. I really like mine.

Reactions: Turkster
I still got mine. Just having a break whilst I'm running a Golf R for two years. I was toying with getting rid but somehow I just couldn't. I really like mine.

i know the feeling, Ive done so much to mine keeping it in 1st class condition that to let it go is almost unthinkable considering the money i would get for it,

Reactions: dejongj
Agreed. Whilst the Golf R MK7 totally out powers my 3.0 Quattro and is a 2014 model. I still really enjoy my b6 cabriolet.

When I collected my B6 cab from the dealer service they said mine is the last one they see in their service dept these days. Wonder if it was a hint I need a new motor lol. It's only done 56k ! It's a 2003 2.4 mind so it's not going to set the pulse racing. Suits me fine for now though.