who has a 1.8T Quattro

intertesed in fittin a cat back milltek but just wanna know what they sound like as had some bad experiences with exhausts in the past with companys sayin then not load an they near deathening lol.

So whats the noise like on outside of the car and more importantly inside the car?? cant stand any kind of droaning noise inside the cabin lol.

They are very good, not loud in any sense of the word, you can get the non-resonated version which is "louder" but its got more of a motorsport sounds rather than a "make your ears bleed" noise. Then you can get the resonated version which is near to the standard exhaust but with maybe a bit more rumble. Both very performance orientated.

I've got a Quattro turbo too! It's a lovely car but it wont be long before I get an S3 or TT.

Id rather have a nice fast standard car than modify the one I've got now.

i've got one too, just picked it up at the weekend, rare as ****, they're a ****** to fine!

bena3turbo said:
I've got a Quattro turbo too! It's a lovely car but it wont be long before I get an S3 or TT.

Id rather have a nice fast standard car than modify the one I've got now.

Why bother?
You won't be that far off an S3 if you fork out £500 on a decent remap - in fact after my remap the charts were showing i was getting 234bhp.

I actually prefer the very understated looks of the 1.8TQ versus the bling bling S3(!), but that's just my opinion ;-)

got a 2002 1.8T Quattro :D

whats the diff with the sport version? and how can you guys not be satisifed with the pull? great power on the car. btw its my first car (im 18 :D) now just trying to remove the damn door panels if anyone can help :p

i have a 2000 a3 1.8t quattro sport thinking of remap soon

TQS said:
Why bother?
You won't be that far off an S3 if you fork out £500 on a decent remap - in fact after my remap the charts were showing i was getting 234bhp.

I actually prefer the very understated looks of the 1.8TQ versus the bling bling S3(!), but that's just my opinion ;-)

I've had mine remapped and although its quick, its never enough. Besides, in an s3 you get those sexual rearo seats and I prefer the looks personally. Would go for a TT though over the s3.