Who collects on 1st March 14?

I agree. I'm not in the least interested in having a new car on the 1 March or 1 September but I am quite happy to accept it means something to some.

:)

Thanks for the message and PM Dave. The only thing waiting until 1 March means for me is a 3 week extra wait and a saving of circa £800.

Just got back from signing all my finance docs and all that, car was in the prep garage so didnt get too see it although the sales manager complemented me on the spec and said it looks great. Feel guilty for all the people who had build week 8 and 7 and there cars are sat in emde or a uk port, apparently i got incredibly lucky.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393596227343828

Reactions: vakaviti, Baldyone, Itguy and 1 other person
A quick note for all those collecting this weekend:

HOPE ALL GOES WELL AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE!

John.

Reactions: Baldyone, cpettigrew and Itguy
Damn you all ......... my 63 plate car will no longer be the newest reg after today :)

Enjoy your new cars Guys, I know the wait for many of you has been a killer (i've been there myself)

Look forward to lots & lots of pics though :cool:

Reactions: StefRobinson and Sandra
Email from Dealer.

S3 has arrived.

Now having trouser issues.

Reactions: Sandra and Itguy
Tell him to get onto the DVLA dealer website and get it registered NOW!!! PDI this afternoon is what is required!

Reactions: JT-007
Anyone ordered an Estoril Blue S3 at Bexley Audi? Went there yesterday to discuss my A3 and it looked very nice indeed!

Hello all

I will update on the invoice issue later, but in the meantime what is the form I should ask the sales advisor to check to confirm no damage has occurred when the dealer took delivery of the vehicle.

Thanks

You just have to ask. As far as I know, if you ask, they have to tell you.

Just nipped into the dealers to sign finance and plate retention docs............My S3 was there!!!!

Not quite 1st March, but after all the waiting and thinking it was stuck at port the last few days, its finally nearly there.

Pickup 4pm on Tuesday. Can't wait.

Good luck tomorrow everyone, there was a lovely Silver S3 in the showroom ready to go.

Words cannot describe how jealous I am of you all... Looking to get my a3 on order in the next month for delivery in September! It's going to be a long and painful wait, well worth it no doubt!

Reactions: Sandra
Please go carefull; we want all the cars in the same condition tomorrow night as they left the showrooms.

Reactions: StefRobinson
Getting close to Sunday now for pickup.....can someone advise me on what MMI cable I need for an iphone 5?
I assume they will give me the correct cable on collection? Think it may be a red one?

Ok so I guess I should settle with the free one I get with a red collor right?

It's a bit hard to post pics when you're driving you know Sandra!!

Pics from me will be late in the day I think, from deepest darkest Wales as long as they have Wifi!

Seeing as your in Wales, Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus for tomorrow!

Reactions: Itguy
popped in to Maidstone Audi this afternoon to do the paperwork etc. Loads of 14 plate cars there waiting for their new owners. Mine was the only once covered at the time but was parked next door to an Estoril 3 door. There was a black S3 SB and a grey one. They were all lined up in order of pick-up (mine in the front row). Looks like they are going to be a tad busy tomorrow!

We'll, after eating my desk in frustration (reference to earlier post)I called my dealer, left a message. A little later I received an emailed film clip of my car in full factory protective dress and going into prep. After a tense week they pulled it off and like many on this thread I can now get just a tiny bit excited about picking my A3 up at 08:00 tomorrow. I'm off down the pub for dinner with friends and the wife, and a pint of coke. Enjoy your new cars everyone and just hang in there if your still patiently waiting. Your day will come soon enough.

Reactions: PilotAudi and Sandra
popped in to Maidstone Audi this afternoon to do the paperwork etc. Loads of 14 plate cars there waiting for their new owners. Mine was the only once covered at the time but was parked next door to an Estoril 3 door. There was a black S3 SB and a grey one. They were all lined up in order of pick-up (mine in the front row). Looks like they are going to be a tad busy tomorrow!

That is the dealer I have mine on order with.

Here if poss then off to France for a week ;-)

Reactions: Sandra
Tell him to get onto the DVLA dealer website and get it registered NOW!!! PDI this afternoon is what is required!

Turns out I need to wait until next Saturday for collection so will need to feed off everyone's buzz this week. #stillhappy

3 hours time - I'll be sitting in mine, watching the clock approach midnight....

Reactions: Baldyone and JT-007
Popped in the dealership today - my car will arrive on Monday - and will probably pick it up next weekend ;)

Enjoy your cars and don't scratch them on the first day !

Last edited:
Pooped into dealership today - my car will arrive on Monday - and will probably pick it up next weekend ;)

Enjoy your cars and don't scratch them on the first day !

Thanks only 613 minutes left to go and a few beers !

Reactions: Anarch and Sandra
For all counting down, sleep tight and drive carefully :salute:

See you driving Thunderbird 1 pilot!

Last edited by a moderator:
8 hours and 14 mins and counting - I will be at the showroom early

Reactions: lloydie1994
Shame I live so close to the dealer. Down to poole tomorrow's so I can really test her out. One pic after tucking her in. More soon. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393633641472399

Mine is in my garage!! Very happy and reading the manual in bed... Early start tomorrow and putting some miles on it! :)

Reactions: Anarch, veeeight, Itguy and 1 other person
Boom! Just got home with mine, lovin' it. Best get to sleep though, the detailer comes to collect in 7 hours.

Reactions: veeeight and Itguy
Wow, good going you two.

Not many hours for me to go now. Just was lying in bed wide awake so have given up trying to sleep and got up and made myself a cuppa.

Reactions: Anarch