Who collects on 1st March 14?

Well done to Jeremy Clarkson for slating that BMW 135 piece of junk... Now we are are those clueless imbeciles who have never driven it and says it's great just because it's a bmw

Well done to Jeremy Clarkson for slating that BMW 135 piece of junk... Now we are are those clueless imbeciles who have never driven it and says it's great just because it's a bmw

135 is a better driving car than the S3, more fun.
RWD, front engined is perfection for dry driving.

Just falls to pieces in any conditions other than dry.
Dry isn't something we get a lot of in the UK.

RWD though isn't why I didn't go for the 135.
The 135 is a horrifically designed car and no matter how well it drives, looking as it does I would never own one.

Reactions: ~RS~ and warren_S5
135 is a better driving car than the S3, more fun.
RWD, front engined is perfection for dry driving.

Just falls to pieces in any conditions other than dry.
Dry isn't something we get a lot of in the UK.

RWD though isn't why I didn't go for the 135.
The 135 is a horrifically designed car and no matter how well it drives, looking as it does I would never own one.

I hated it when I test drove it...actually I hated it before I got in it as it looked so ugly

Reactions: warren_S5
The M135 engine is a peach.

That's the only nice thing I can say about that car.

It is let down by a dreadful exterior and boring interior.

Sam 9608a
Sam 9607a

Saw my first 14 plate car today (haven't really been looking out for them, but spotted this one), and it happened to be an A3 saloon. Looked in as I passed them but the driver was looking pretty grumpy, doesn't make any sense :p

I saw 2 14 plates on my way home from picking mine up... They weren't as nice as the Audi :D

Saw literally 15 minutes ago a 14 plate Misano red S3 SB parked up in a lay-by in Cherhill, Wiltshire. If it's someone on here then I would just like to say you have a lovely motor!!

First one I have seen on the road!!

One more sleep
26 hours then off to Derby Audi to pick my car up

:s3addict:

Reactions: Itguy
Very nice Terry - bring on the S3 fun!

SB or Hatch? Manual of S-Tron?

You will be impressed :)

First two weeks with Terris (S-line 1.4 COD)

We collected our A3 from Audi in Cheltenham (great service from Craig) on 1st March after placing an order last November. We had been looking at new cars for a long time and previously had almost bought an Evoque (but changed our minds as expensive to purchase and run) and the new A Class. The A3 has been named Terris and replaces our lovely 2009 Dark Silver MINI Cooper S called Pezza who we sold back to BMW MINI Gloucester just before Christmas (thank you Craig for the great service). We did look at the A3 just before we bought the MINI five year's ago, but the service at the Audi dealership was poor and they couldn't supply an appropriate car to test drive. Whilst we loved the MINI, the tiny boot was becoming a bit tedious when going on holiday and we were aware that after five years he might start to cost us money (to his credit, we only bought oil and wiper blades during our entire ownership, albeit he only had 19k on the clock when we sold him as he liked to spend a lot of time in our garage!). We have two other cars, a 1.4 Puma and a Ford Racing Puma and have been active members of PumaPeople and the FRP Owners Club for many years, including attending meets across the country and forging lifelong friendships.

Anyway, we're really pleased with our new car and the spec. is as follows:

- Daytona grey
- B&O
- Leather seats (heated)
- Black style pack
- Cruise control
- F37 10 spoke wheels

The only thing that concerns us after a trip out today is that the air con doesn't get very cold, even when on the 'Lo' setting. Other than that, if you are considering the 1.4 COD then I would say go for it as the engine provides a great balance between performance and fuel efficiency. As we're still trying to work out what everything on the dash means (anyone seen a clock anywhere?!) then I can't be sure re the MPG, but I think after about 600 miles it is about 42 which is a mix of urban and motorway.

Collection

On the Drive

Trip to the Lakes

Time for bed

First two weeks with Terris (S-line 1.4 COD)

We collected our A3 from Audi in Cheltenham (great service from Craig) on 1st March after placing an order last November. We had been looking at new cars for a long time and previously had almost bought an Evoque (but changed our minds as expensive to purchase and run) and the new A Class. The A3 has been named Terris and replaces our lovely 2009 Dark Silver MINI Cooper S called Pezza who we sold back to BMW MINI Gloucester just before Christmas (thank you Craig for the great service). We did look at the A3 just before we bought the MINI five year's ago, but the service at the Audi dealership was poor and they couldn't supply an appropriate car to test drive. Whilst we loved the MINI, the tiny boot was becoming a bit tedious when going on holiday and we were aware that after five years he might start to cost us money (to his credit, we only bought oil and wiper blades during our entire ownership, albeit he only had 19k on the clock when we sold him as he liked to spend a lot of time in our garage!). We have two other cars, a 1.4 Puma and a Ford Racing Puma and have been active members of PumaPeople and the FRP Owners Club for many years, including attending meets across the country and forging lifelong friendships.

Anyway, we're really pleased with our new car and the spec. is as follows:

- Daytona grey
- B&O
- Leather seats (heated)
- Black style pack
- Cruise control
- F37 10 spoke wheels

The only thing that concerns us after a trip out today is that the air con doesn't get very cold, even when on the 'Lo' setting. Other than that, if you are considering the 1.4 COD then I would say go for it as the engine provides a great balance between performance and fuel efficiency. As we're still trying to work out what everything on the dash means (anyone seen a clock anywhere?!) then I can't be sure re the MPG, but I think after about 600 miles it is about 42 which is a mix of urban and motorway.

Reactions: RossR