1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Who changed my username?

Phil_R Feb 17, 2015

1. Phil_R

Phil_R Member

I didn't register with this name, but for some reason it has been changed, please can someone change it back to Phil

Untitled.jpg

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Phil_R

Phil_R Member

Screenshot_2015-02-20-10-10-25.png

Very funny, my name when I registered in 2006 was Phil not Philip und or back to Phil, can someone just change it to

Phil

4. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User TDi quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

You can change your username yourself. Click on your username at the top of the screen, then on the personal details tab. In advanced options on the LHS of the screen near the bottom you can change your username.

Karl.

Phil_R likes this.
  5. Phil_R

Phil_R Member

Thank you for your reply, I had seen that but was looking for a response from an admin but it appears they are too busy to reply to this as to why my name might have been changed.

Since someone changed my name there is now another member who registered as Phil in 2014 so I cannot now change my name to what I registered with in 2006, I'll change it to something else.

6. Brennan

Brennan Former Audi Driver

Haha I had to laugh at this :lmfao:

voorhees likes this.
  7. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 S tronic

8. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member

Back to Phil is a great username though :thrashi:

TX.