Who can I send an Audi complaint to?

c_tahoe

Reaction score
It's taken a while to get the letter down with the amount of details and finally its ready and I wanted to send it by post to someone, but not sure where to start.

It was a Lookers franchise who let me down and sold me a used aprroved Audi and is related to that without going into too much detail.

The online details for any sort or Audi management I assume are just all giant mailboxes and don't get any real attention.

Any pointers welcome.

Cheers

It's taken a while to get the letter down with the amount of details and finally its ready and I wanted to send it by post to someone, but not sure where to start.

It was a Lookers franchise who let me down and sold me a used aprroved Audi and is related to that without going into too much detail.

The online details for any sort or Audi management I assume are just all giant mailboxes and don't get any real attention.

Any pointers welcome.

Cheers

send an email to the Managing Director of Audi UK

Andrew Doyle - andrew.doyle@audi.co.uk

Yeomans Drive, Blakelands, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AN

tel - 01908 601303

He will not reply personally, but will forward your complaint to the "Executive Level" team, who will reply quickly.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and KenL
Audi may say it is up to lookers to sort any complaints you have (Their get out clause ) But I would contact Lookers CEO as well and see where it gets you , I would hope he would be not happy at the service you have had (Not )
If you have one letter written then copy it and send it as well .
Good Luck
Mr Andy Bruce Chief Executive

Email andybruce@lookers.co.uk

Telephone 0161 291 0043
Website https://www.lookers.co.uk

Reactions: Jassyo06 and KenL
I tried Audi customer service regarding several issues dealers haven't fixed for nearly 2 years. Issues still aren't fixed.

Got nowhere.

Same here, getting nowhere with dealer or Audi UK, even with evidence of the failure.
This is my first Audi and not impressed with the customer service.

Same here, getting nowhere with dealer or Audi UK, even with evidence of the failure.
This is my first Audi and not impressed with the customer service.

I have had a similar experience unfortunately Audi UK has no interest in taking any responsibility for their franchises actions and just bat responsibility between each other . I have an outstanding complaint from over a year ago that no one is taking responsibility for .......

So, I have had success. Very impressed with the reply time. I had a call from someone who took my case from Audi Executive Office in Milton Keynes. I went through verbally what I said in my 2-page complaint letter about my Audi purchase and even after it was fixed in October they took it seriously, I had an apology and an ear. They asked what I expected from the complaint I said nothing, I just needed to vent my disappointment and frustration. I was surprised I got such a swift and personal response.

As an apology for my time and stress to sort these issues out with Lookers (which I was yet to complain too since Audi UK responded so quickly) they offered to pick up the bill for my next service! It's also a major next. So I’ll take that with the apology. Sorted

To boot they also said my recent service should have been free at Sytner as there is a live service plan on A3 which I was never made aware of on purchase so Audi Exec office are going to get that minor service refunded for me as well!

Thanks for all the advice above and contact details. Even though I thought I was wasting my time after such a time lapse since the issues, I stated clear facts and asked for nothing and they got some of my loyalty back.....

Reactions: KenL, Sandra, S32B and 1 other person
Which email address did you send the complaint to in the end.

So, I have had success. Very impressed with the reply time. I had a call from someone who took my case from Audi Executive Office in Milton Keynes. I went through verbally what I said in my 2-page complaint letter about my Audi purchase and even after it was fixed in October they took it seriously, I had an apology and an ear. They asked what I expected from the complaint I said nothing, I just needed to vent my disappointment and frustration. I was surprised I got such a swift and personal response.

As an apology for my time and stress to sort these issues out with Lookers (which I was yet to complain too since Audi UK responded so quickly) they offered to pick up the bill for my next service! It's also a major next. So I’ll take that with the apology. Sorted

To boot they also said my recent service should have been free at Sytner as there is a live service plan on A3 which I was never made aware of on purchase so Audi Exec office are going to get that minor service refunded for me as well!

Thanks for all the advice above and contact details. Even though I thought I was wasting my time after such a time lapse since the issues, I stated clear facts and asked for nothing and they got some of my loyalty back.....
Nice one, it's good to complain, it keeps them on their toes! More people should do it and then we wouldn't have to complain in the end!

delighted for you c_tahoe...sometimes the little guy can win...

Reactions: KenL
Amazing on getting it sorted! I had a comedy phone call from Audi UK yesterday saying we can’t fix your issues go to the motoring ombudsmen and put in a complaint !!!! I asked how this was going to resolve the issue , I feel so fobbed off ...