Who’s used this brand?

Maco

Reaction score
So I’m waiting to go & collect my new car this week, while waiting I’ve been looking into so new detailing products & came across a company named Pure Definition. They had a full detailing kit with 29 products with a price of £70. Included everything you would need, wax’s polishes cockpit detailer iron remover clay bar etc etc.

just wondering if anyone’s used them?

There’s quite a few companies I’ve seen recently offering similar “starter packages” etc (EZ Car care comes to mind) and seem to get fair reviews. I’d also be interested to hear anyone’s opinions who has tried them themselves

There’s quite a few companies I’ve seen recently offering similar “starter packages” etc (EZ Car care comes to mind) and seem to get fair reviews. I’d also be interested to hear anyone’s opinions who has tried them themselves

Yeah that link is the correct kit.

Andrew, I've seen EZ care advertised quite a lot as well. It looks good but never used it. The reviews on Pure definition where good, I would say the advertising on there website does look cheap & tacky but if the product works then hey ho.
Some detailing companies charge stupid amounts of money for there kits & personally I don't have the attention to detail to put them to massively good use. I used Kleen freaks products when I had the Sepang A4 and it did leave the car gleaming.

My kit from pure definition is arriving tomorrow & I pick up my new a3 Wednesday. Im going on holiday Friday morning so I'm off work Thursday, might put there products to work and see how clean I can get the exterior. Ill be giving it a good run out Wednesday so hopefully it will bad a tad mucky so I can test the kit.

Reactions: AndrewW and Moon
Yeah that link is the correct kit.

Andrew, I've seen EZ care advertised quite a lot as well. It looks good but never used it. The reviews on Pure definition where good, I would say the advertising on there website does look cheap & tacky but if the product works then hey ho.
Some detailing companies charge stupid amounts of money for there kits & personally I don't have the attention to detail to put them to massively good use. I used Kleen freaks products when I had the Sepang A4 and it did leave the car gleaming.

My kit from pure definition is arriving tomorrow & I pick up my new a3 Wednesday. Im going on holiday Friday morning so I'm off work Thursday, might put there products to work and see how clean I can get the exterior. Ill be giving it a good run out Wednesday so hopefully it will bad a tad mucky so I can test the kit.

look forward to hearing your thoughts on them! Only thing I’d suggest is go easy on/avoid the clay if you don’t plan of giving it a full correction with a machine polisher

Reactions: Maco
look forward to hearing your thoughts on them! Only thing I’d suggest is go easy on/avoid the clay if you don’t plan of giving it a full correction with a machine polisher

I was thinking that myself, I’ll definitely be keeping away from the clay. Tried to clay a white E class merc I had a few year back when it had iron contamination & it wasn’t my cup of tea :sadlike: