Who’s got carbon!?

JimmyQuattro

Reaction score
So I’ve been looking at all the carbon goodies available for the S5 B9 and there’s so much choice and different manufacturers. Some stuff is priced five times identical stuff so...

What’ve you got? Where’s it from? How does it fit?

Pics or it’s not true!

Look forward to seeing what comes up!

Was hoping to see what people have done to get some ideas
shame audi dont do there own like BMW do with the m-performace parts had the full interior and exterior done on the M3 comp in carbon was hoping to do some on the S5.

My local Audi has done a few wraps of A5/S5 metal trim to carbon fibre. Unfortunately no pictures :(

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Simonwhite2000
I've got the carbon inlays in my A5, they've been pinched from an S5.

Do look miles better tbh!

Thought about getting the Carbon wing mirrors but my OCD would mean I'd have to change my RS5 spoiler to a carbon one too!

Reactions: Simonwhite2000
Got the interior carbon trim wanted some eternal ie splitter / diffuser and boot spoiler if available hope to see what others have done

Really like the carbon atlas inlays
The maxton external kit looks good that evilderboy has fitted to his rs5 looks good messaged maxton today to see if they do a s5 kit

Last edited:
Really like the carbon atlas inlays
The maxton external kit looks good that evilderboy has fitted to his rs5clooks good messaged maxton today to see if they do a s5 kit
Would be interested by this as well.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Adam will post when i get a reply wasn't sure if the rs5 kit would fit the s5 or not

Reactions: Adam14
Looked on website again think the a5 f5 s-line kit should fit