White S5 in Weybridge

PorkyWill

Reaction score
White with red leather....

Had a quick chat with the owner who was kind enough to start it up for me and give it a bit of a rev as well as a bit of a four wheel spin off...

Didn't like this car on paper but in the flesh it's lovely and the noise.....oh me gawd!!:hubbahubba:

White cars are comming back! and it suits audi's as there are no stupid black plastic bits stuck all over the bumbers.

White is making a come back for sure, This is Rieger Tuning S5 Demo car.

mervster said:
White is making a come back for sure, This is Rieger Tuning S5 Demo car.

White still reminds me of 1980's Jap cars and in my view does NOT suit Audis... but then again IMHO neither does Orange.. White OK for old Datsuns, Orange for Focus STowels

Gonna have to agree with the whole white making a comeback thing, the S5 in White is awesome!!, the Reiger S5 has given me a semi on

and i might get shot down in flames in an Audi forum, but even the new BMW 3 series Coupe looks a beast in white

and you got to admit this looks special too

Clog said:
Sorry I think BMW 3 series looks crap and in white, seriously crap

I've seen an M3 in white and it looks awesome but an standard one simply looks ordinary.

IMHO white only suits the sportier end of each model range

PS Agreed the S5 looks nice-nice-nice in white! (having said that I'd take any colour if one was going!!!)

cheekeemonkey said:
I've seen an M3 in white and it looks awesome but an standard one simply looks ordinary.

IMHO white only suits the sportier end of each model range

PS Agreed the S5 looks nice-nice-nice in white! (having said that I'd take any colour if one was going!!!)

Not convinced... looks like white van man wants to keep using the same touch up stick!! White is not the new Black IMHO :Flush: !!

White all day long in the right model. Doesn't look right otherwise.

Never had white, a bitch to keep clean I would imagine, even worse than black !

That Reiger S5 is ****** AWESOME !

I've arranged for a 3.0TDI next week as a loaner whilst my S4's being serviced. I can't wait... ;)

Clog said:
Sorry I think BMW 3 series looks crap and in white, seriously crap

Personal view is that with the M-sport kit on the white looks fantastic from the front and side but the whole back of the 3 series coupe is just "wrong" in any variant/colour.

It just doesn't work together ... at the front there's this aggressive, snarling nose which IMHO looks great but then it all just peters out midway to taper off into completely dull nothingness at the back.

The rear of the A5 is just gorgeous. I've been deliberating between the 3 series coupe and A5 for weeks (performance/handling of the BMW versus looks/interior of the A5) but having followed an A5 down the M40 for 10 mins on Monday and then finding another parked up at my destination ... well, I'm not into the whole religion thing but it felt like "a sign" so the A5 order was placed immediately.