White S3

Adams3

Reaction score
Were S3's available in white in this country??

I want one if they were, must be rare as rocking horse *****!!

whiteaudis3.jpg

with red recaro seats will look perfect

it's not on the standard option list, but as with any audi, there's an option for "Any current Audi Colour", which would apparently have cost £940.

i dont like white cars either until I saw my car :)

That white S3 lives in Adelaide, Australia. White S3's do exist and have heard there are a few in France and Italy.

If you keep searching you may find one :)

People confuse my car for an S3 which i think is funny ;)

saw a white s-line sportsback today , it looked great from the front , not so from other angles.

There's something a bit odd going on with the front wheel, looks like it's been badly photoshopped.

Do you mean because it doesnt quite sit in the centre of the arch?, i think all s3's are like that!!

White was available as a standard UK colour when the S3 was launched, as was metallic mocha brown and some other strange colours, which only existing for that part of the model year (about 6 months from memory). there is a post on the forum somewhere with a full list. I've got an S3 launch brochure if you are interested.

" i think all s3's are like that!!"
Yours isn't, maybe it's just the shadow and the whiteness of the wheelarch that's exaggerating it

yakky doo.

If you manage to find one do commiserate with the owner on my behalf!

I never knew there were birds that big in Australia.

Adams3 said:
Were S3's available in white in this country??

I want one if they were, must be rare as rocking horse *****!!

whiteaudis3.jpg

that looks great!!

but being white dosent it make it rarer and than more sort after if white tickles your boat

nah, its a personal choice. it certainly makes it different though, just like Wak's whitte TT...

dunno if i like it or not. White's a bit of a Jappy type R colour...

steering wheel must be turned slightly ;) White is the fastest colour... maybe if you look hard enought u might see where the original police decals were, lol

loving the white, especially with black rims !