White 8L S3 - YES WHITE!

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Driving along Widney Lane in Solihull. I only spotted you for a few secs max, but it had the correct wheels(17" Avus), door blades and rear bumper! Looks like a genuine example from where I was anyways!

Anyone on here?

I have seen this as well, but it was a good few weeks ago!!!

Seen this too the owner is a friend of friend, it was originally Dolphin Grey but the respray was done on a budget and is not the best and that's being nice!

I think it was painted in one hit, not my cup of tea and ruined one of Audi's best colours IMHO

I know it wouldn't be the same one but i've seen a white 8L S3 with i think 20in bentleys near me outside car audio security in Hayes, looked different liked it and the alloys even though they looked massive on the car.

i have a resparyed white s3 guys but it couldnt have been me as she is not on the road till early feb and also im from up north lol,

im trying to find out what paint code was used as no-one seems to have jotted it down anywhere its nothing like ibis white its more of a dull white which makes the s3 look more of a factory option colour, i will be seeing some of you guys at the shows this year hopefully so you can see what you think

this was a picture after a quick was last year, she was originally silver

20120819_180512_zps70aaa20e.jpg

Very nice mate, im liking it a lot.

Saw another or could be the same, white 8L S3 on Stratford Road yesterday, was a Y plater with NTF on the end of it, looked genuine as well, it had the standard Avus wheels, cream recaros and there was a woman driving it!! LOL.

I was literally parked next to it, but they didnt really look over.

That one pictured is, he has had a full respray of his S3, but thats not the one I saw.

Saw another or could be the same, white 8L S3 on Stratford Road yesterday, was a Y plater with NTF on the end of it, looked genuine as well, it had the standard Avus wheels, cream recaros and there was a woman driving it!! LOL.

I was literally parked next to it, but they didnt really look over.

Yup, spotted again yesterday, infact, I overtook it on Stratford Rd in Shirley, but she turned into the slip road by Nando's! lol

LOL....thats exactly where I saw it as well :)

Spotted again today, I followed her for 2 miles or so today, she knew I was behind so booted it it when ever the road was clear, but I kept up! :racer:
She was a bit paranoid though, was going to whip my phone in traffic to take a pic, but she kept eye balling in her rear view mirror as if I was about to carjack her! lol, so didn't bother. :sly:

You and that piggin white S3,I thought we had worked out none were in the UK and the only ones now are sprayed ones.

She..... A chick drives it? My mrs hated my s3 8l

unusual choice for a lady I think. Seen loads in rs4 and 8p s3 though.

you reckon it was running standard jojo?

Sean

You and that piggin white S3,I thought we had worked out none were in the UK and the only ones now are sprayed ones.

Could be an import?

She..... A chick drives it? My mrs hated my s3 8l

unusual choice for a lady I think. Seen loads in rs4 and 8p s3 though.

you reckon it was running standard jojo?

Sean

Looked pretty standard to me, not lowered, running OEM 17" Avus rims. Lol@chick, shes more like a woman in her 40s with pink'ish/red dyed hair. Liked to make use of the power though, but it was busy, so no point driving like a loone on a main road.