Help Please Which wiper blade?

777GE90

Reaction score
Hi, I have a B8.5 and need new wiper blades. It seems to be the hardest thing I have tried to match with the OEM part number vs brand part number.

I am looking to get some Bosch wiper blades but cannot for the life of me figure out which ones I need. I believe the Audi part number is 8K2998002A but not sure.

Hi, I have a B8.5 and need new wiper blades. It seems to be the hardest thing I have tried to match with the OEM part number vs brand part number.

I am looking to get some Bosch wiper blades but cannot for the life of me figure out which ones I need. I believe the Audi part number is 8K2998002A but not sure.
Try Tom @creweaudiparts drop him a private message

Reactions: 777GE90
Go to the Halfords website and put your reg in to find the right Bosch blades for your car... Then go on Amazon or just Google the Bosch wiper reference to get it cheaper elsewhere.

Bosch aerotwin part numbers:

Front A298S (pair)

Rear A402H

Give Eurocarparts a whirl with their constant discount codes they do normally works out quite cheap or Ebay.

Thanks, I did message Tom @creweaudiparts and he could only confirm the Audi part number was correct. Appreciate you checking Dicko, I have a saloon so there is no rear wipers on this but for the front I have gone ahead and purchased A298S from Amazon: Amazon product - Seems like a bargain considering Halfords have these for £35 right now.

Reactions: DickoB8
Second that recomendation.
So do I!

I had to replace all the wipers on my daughter's late 2009 Ibiza SC the day after she handed it over to me to look after while she left for a teaching exchange in Australia, Halfords was my easiest/local choice - but the £35 was a bit annoying, next time it was either ECP special special deal time or wiperblades.co.uk!

Same as above.
Bosch don't degrade as quickly as other brands and consistently wipe without streaking.
A touch more expensive than some others but you do get what you pay for.