Which wheels!?

Yeah they're 5 x112.

First ones are similar to the reps I had on before and they were an **** to clean.

Second ones are ok, but you'd need to keep them spotless and make sure to clean them every time you drive in the winter months.

I think there are nicer wheels out there dude.

i love em both, think the 2nd set would suit the a4 better due to the fatness of them.

Yep Merc wheels are 5 x 112PCD.
Im not a fan of either of them wheels to be honest but its your choice that counts mate. Like Rocko said, there is better alloys out there!

...If I had to choose out the 2 though it would be the 1st set.

im into my euro cars lol my last two cars were a polo with 8X14 deep dish wheels and a mk2 golf on coilovers and deep dish wheels. I was going to go for A8 wheels but so many people have them. Thanks for your opinions though.

If you're into your euro, then you know what to do. Monoblock style with a good slam.

yep, 2nd ones look better, more suited to A4.

If you're into your euro, then you know what to do. Monoblock style with a good slam.

yes i agree but i am torn between this style and dish lol just been looking on an american audi site and there are a few nice ones with bentley wheels cant afford those though!

while i have your attention (completely off topic) are the badges on the boot of the a4 just glued on? I am going to take them off tonight just want to check they dont leave big horrible holes in the boot as some cars do.

Thanks

If you have Merc wheels you will need to have a smaller spigot/center ring in the hub center.
You need to reduce it down to 57.1mm for VW/Audi.

Its an Audi, so dont put merc wheels on it! Plus in my opinion both those suggestions are not great choices! As J7USS says, there's nice wheels out there!