Which tuning box?

serhat yildiz

Reaction score
Hi guys im considering getting a bluefin or any other tuning boxes you can recommend for my audi a6 c7. How ever my only worrybis the car is an multitronic auto anyone have any experiences with tuning boxes on these cars would be great help.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I had my A4 mulritronic remapped and it was fine with the extra torque.
Not sure how the cvt tranny in the a6 measures up the older A4 unit

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I like to ask is it worth it, if any of you have any experience with ... No way to remap because car under guaranty and there cannot be any signs of touching ... (I am asking for constructive comments and advice) - Thank you.

Racechip GTS Black +App Chip Tuning Module
The Racechip GTS Black is the best of its kind for high performance cars. Racechip tuning products always have the latest hardware currently in the chip-tuning industry, The Racechip GTS Black is coupled with engine-specific software and easy fine tuning adjustments. The RaceChip GTS Black comes to you with the right map for the engine in your car. You can also choose from 7 fine tuning maps via the electronic buttons on the front side in order for the chip to gradually better fit the engine's performance and characteristics.

• +30% increase in power*
  • +30% increase in torque*
  • +20% mpg savings possible*
  • 7 switchable fine tuning maps
  • Engine Protect System
  • 5-year product warranty
  • 2-year engine warranty* (terms and conditions apply)
Racechip GTS Black Hardware

• ARM Cortex-M3 processor
  • Up to 7 analogue and digital channels
  • Chip electronics with Nano-Protect
  • Pro-grade connector (FCI)
  • Ultra-resistant composite housing
  • Fixing system Pro
  • Dimensions (mm): L 112 x W 111 x H 36

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 157
Never heard of that, if I was going to buy I plug in it would have to be a dtuk box due to the positive reviews and large customer base.

I have a bluefin map on mine which I'm happy with but no proof of gains

Reactions: ScottFree
Tuning boxes removed are detectable because of VAG ODIS and will flag TB1 .

Reactions: Lukasz Wegrzyn
Whatever you do keep away from the cowboys at Bluespark.

Their tuning boxes have the worst maps I have encountered and their after sales support is terrible.
I was offered a refund and sent the box back, only to receive my parcel back several months later with all labels apart from my return address removed. When contacting them again they claimed that was not possible and that they would no longer offer a refund. Hundreds of pounds wasted.

I have a company with a good sales opinion, the only thing is how they have "promises to reality" ...[/QUOTE]