Which spark plugs to go for? S38l bam.

s3evil34

Reaction score
Sorry I have searched but can't find a defo answer for what make and code of ngk plugs to use in my bam mapped to 250 bhp with just decat. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry I have searched but can't find a defo answer for what make and code of ngk plugs to use in my bam mapped to 250 bhp with just decat. Any help would be appreciated.

Youve got a choice between
NGK BKR7E Copper plug
NGK BKR7EIX Iridium plug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for that . Will go for the iridiums. And see how it goes. I already have iridiums in there will check to see if the code is the same If not will replace . Whilst I'm on the subject the wire harness that comes off the coilpacks . Where can I buy a new one from. Read that u can replace it and not the hole harness.

Thank you for that . Will go for the iridiums. And see how it goes. I already have iridiums in there will check to see if the code is the same If not will replace . Whilst I'm on the subject the wire harness that comes off the coilpacks . Where can I buy a new one from. Read that u can replace it and not the hole harness.

I might be wrong but i think awesome gti sell one that you have to cut and retro fit? Also make sure your spark plugs are gapped to 0.28inch or 0.7mm (once again i think thats the correct gap haha! Stiill hanging from xmas

When I search I can't find info. I have a old feller gauge and it reads 25 or 6 or 15 or 10 . So would this be right if I put the 25 under then added a 3? Thanks for the help buy the way.

Sorry to go on about this but just checked the plugs I fitted in my car a year ago. Bought from ebay saying they where for a s3 8l bam. NGK IFR6Q-G5648. anyone else use these? Supposed to be iridium.

Sorry to go on about this but just checked the plugs I fitted in my car a year ago. Bought from ebay saying they where for a s3 8l bam. NGK IFR6Q-G5648. anyone else use these? Supposed to be iridium.

I think they are plugs for a standard car, as youve mapped yours better to go one cooler and get one of the 7 plugs mentioned earlier

Reactions: Stuart B