Which Snowfoam Lance do you use, and.......

GaryP

Reaction score
If you've used different ones in the past do you find they just do more or less the same job/as efficient etc - or is there a standout one that you now use and would never swap?

Putting my list together for basic cleaning stuff and probably going to go online with Slim's for the first order discount and free delivery for over £50. Will be well over £50 with Lance, Snowfoam, Buckets, Grit Guards, Car Wash stuff for the Bucket Wash, some form of Mitt, Cloths/Drying Cloth, etc etc.

Thanks!

Reactions: Jassyo06
If you've used different ones in the past do you find they just do more or less the same job/as efficient etc - or is there a standout one that you now use and would never swap?

Putting my list together for basic cleaning stuff and probably going to go online with Slim's for the first order discount and free delivery for over £50. Will be well over £50 with Lance, Snowfoam, Buckets, Grit Guards, Car Wash stuff for the Bucket Wash, some form of Mitt, Cloths/Drying Cloth, etc etc.

Thanks!

I got a snow foam lance from in2detailing last week think it was £28 which included a 1 litre bottle of reasonable quality snow foam, and l love it ordered a whole lot of stuff from them and got 10% discount, the quality of this lance is superb as for snow foam the best on the market is Valet pro Advanced Snow foam or bilt hamber which is a good snow foam as well , buy your cloths from either in2detailing or the rag master company as they very high quality and cheaper than from slims or ultimatefinish.
Screenshot 20180119 121316

Reactions: V6_Man and MattSedg
I'm looking at getting a full quick disconnect kit, gun, lane, foam cannon, all come with swivels etc, but the price makes my eyes water, especially shipped from murica

Mtm pf22 the foam cannons called I think

I'm looking at getting a full quick disconnect kit, gun, lane, foam cannon, all come with swivels etc, but the price makes my eyes water, especially shipped from murica

Mtm pf22 the foam cannons called I think
*** it's only soap and water lol look at the 4k karcher far cheaper, £240

Reactions: GaryP
*** it's only soap and water lol look at the 4k karcher far cheaper, £240
We've got a electric power washer mounted to the inside wall at our yard, with coming out the the wall, then it'll just have a quick connect hose to click onto that.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and GaryP
We've got a electric power washer mounted to the inside wall at our yard, with coming out the the wall, then it'll just have a quick connect hose to click onto that.

Electric =industrial?????
By the way get yourself one of them DAS6 Pro plus machines awesome tool and the build quality is outstanding its a virtual copy of the Flex xfe 7-15 da polisher which cost more than twice the amount £320 bangers

Last edited:
Reactions: MattSedg
By the way get yourself one of them DAS6 Pro plus machines awesome tool and the build quality is outstanding its a virtual copy of the Flex xfe 7-15 da polisher which cost more than twice the amount £320 bangers
We got a honda engine powered one but that's way to powerful for washing cars so we've just got this 1500ish psi electric one made by the same fella who made the honda one, just need the hose and lance etc for it

Not got round to getting a scrap panel to test on yet with polishing, need the polisher aswell LOL

We got a honda engine powered one but that's way to powerful for washing cars so we've just got this 1500ish psi electric one made by the same fella who made the honda one, just need the hose and lance etc for it

Not got round to getting a scrap panel to test on yet with polishing, need the polisher aswell LOL
No need for a scrap panel used yer fathers ranger that's close enough lol

No need for a scrap panel used yer fathers ranger that's close enough lol
you're not far wrong with the swirls on that! doesnt quite go to the £5 car washes, but doesnt exactly get foamed and two buckets.....could have a field day on it :whistle2:

I got a snow foam lance from in2detailing last week think it was £28 which included a 1 litre bottle of reasonable quality snow foam, and l love it ordered a whole lot of stuff from them and got 10% discount, the quality of this lance is superb as for snow foam the best on the market is Valet pro Advanced Snow foam or bilt hamber which is a good snow foam as well , buy your cloths from either in2detailing or the rag master company as they very high quality and cheaper than from slims or ultimatefinish.View attachment 146416

Out of stock of the Karcher K series at the moment ☹️ Much cheaper Lance than the Slims one, and I bet they're more or less the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of stock of the Karcher K series at the moment ☹️ Much cheaper Lance than the Slims one, and I bet they're more or less the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@GaryP l can give you the owners own mobile Number and he''ll sort ye out with the kit for your budget you need mate,he knows far more than us Kermits on here lol and he's a very nice chap as well
Ps you'll find out when the K SERIES fitments are back in stock......

I got the autobrite one off of amazon and it came with 500ml of magifoam. Think I payed £35 for it

Is the dodo juice buff daddy the same as this just under a different name? I got one a while ago.

I've got the Autobrite one too - pretty good, but I reckon they are all quite similar. Don't use it much these days. Easier and quicker, and just as effective, to just use a pump sprayer for a pre-waash. So I bought a decent 7l hozelock from B&Q and use Powermaxed TFR.

I got the Kärcher FJ10. Used it a couple of times, it’s ok, think I might save that for the garden and going to fork out for the autobrite one for the motor.

I got the Kärcher FJ10. Used it a couple of times, it’s ok, think I might save that for the garden and going to fork out for the autobrite one for the motor.
Yeah lve used this before l got the new one, it had the litre sized bottle with it, but these karchers products never last as they should do, l will relegate it for use with the citrus pre cleanser