Which remap for the 2.0T?

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been looking around at remaps for the 2.0T and look to get this done just after christmas...

Do I go for Revo, APR, AmD? These in my mind seem the best possible options. I am actually undecided between Revo and APR, Can anyone shed any light onto this.

The good thing about APR is you can do all the functions thorugh cruise control stick.

Dave

They're all much of a muchness, go for the place closest to you that will provide good service should you encounter any problems... Awesome Gti may be your best bet... APR dealer.

Just don't know which remap is the best.... I would also need cruose control if i go the APR route.

None are "best". Take a test drive in their demo cars and see which one you prefer. Awesome Gti definitely have a Golf Gti 2.0T demo car and so do Revo & AmD. Awesome can also fit the OEM cruise control.

Remaps are very much a matter of what you are looking for. APR are renowned for priducing a very smooth curv while Revo & AmD tend to pack a bigger punch in the mid range. Therefore which is "best" can only be decided by YOU.

I agree, 'best' is very subjective and depends more on your personal preferences than anything.

In the end it's not the numbers the remap makes, it's the way it feels on the road.

And they're all pretty good, you'd soon hear of a bad remap on the forums.

Whichever way you go you won't regret it.