Which one?

kenlaw50n

Reaction score
About to purchase an oil pump for my TQS but not sure which is the correct one. Anyone know which of these two part numbers a right for the AJL engine?

06A115105B

058115105C

Thanks in advance

Ken.

Will do buddy just tryin to get one ordered now. Lookin for decent price and fast delivery. Got to fix the minor issue of the snapped t-piece, lol. this is a project in its self.

Halfords have got extractor sets. I thought I had a set in my garage but its a torx set. Either that or carefully drill down the middle of the shank using a drill bit slightly smaller than the bore of the threads and pick the remnants out.......we used to do this all the time on Tornados.

Gona go get an extractor set prob halfords one and get that sorted, pumps been ordered and should be here by around teus/wed, could've had one today but tps wanted £196 :ermm: got one for 42 quid in the end and ordered another t-piece from demon-tweeks as not gona trust the ones from flee bay after that snapped so easily.

well sods law extractor snapped now got to take filter housing off to get it out. Stuck at gettin oil cooler off.