which one to have

mac1403

Reaction score
I am looking for a new stereo for the car and am stuck between 2 at the mo. One is the Becker and the other is the JVC.....Becker sat nav, jvc dvd which one would you guys on here have? or maybe a different HU completely. Was going to put this in the ICE section, but i aint after anything too in depth, just a few opinions on which is better and why.

becker.jpg

kd_adv38.jpg

yeh i know, but they are not available in the Uk yet and it's a pain to recode the radio from us stations, dvd also region 1. I think its just gonna come down to dvd or sat nav. A lot of people on here rant about Becker though

I have the earlier JVC the AVX1, and it is bloomin brilliant,giga pm3 is the best, 4.3 gb of mp3's on one dvd. I tried a Becker for a while when i was serious about my sounds, and yes it sounded smooth and clear, yes it looks OEM, and yes i had it repaired twice.

Since swapping to my JVC i havnt looked back, i can play dvds for the kids etc
HTH

Must admit I have heard a few bad things about Becker. Also they are ****** expensive. The one in the picture is £599, but managed to find it for just under £400