Which is best!!! (for an A3 1.8t 150 AGU)

Which is best!!!

• Total voters

dannyh

Nogaro S3
Reaction score
Which remap is best for a A3 1.8T (150) AGU as they are all around 200-250
1.Revo
2.Custom Code
3.R-Tech

Last edited:
For what car mate as neither Revo or Custom code are 250 quid for an S3....

<tuffty/>

gratz tuffty and id say r-tech but thats just because i like my map and the service they provide.

Just for the service level it's got to be R-Tech. I'd echo the comments about pricing too as Revo and CC are about £400 I think. The R-Tech map doesn't produce headline figures and can be interpreted as conservative but the curves are excellent in shape.

When I've got my FMIC and DP/Cat I'll definitely be heading back to R-Tech for stage 2.

Its a 1.8T 150 AGU,
if you all say R-Tech how come every one and there dog seems to have Revo????

revo is old skool. Been around for donkeys. They were the first people to remap so i guess alot of people got them years ago. R-Tech has only really reached these forums over the last year or so. That ive noticed anyway.

doesnt anyone rate CC thought that was decent too,

what powere do you get from R-tech then if it isnt as powerfull???

Think r-tech do produce as much power as anyone else but they are more realistic! I know the revo site has pretty high power claims that most cars wouldn't make.
R tech definitely recommended for the service alone. They really need to do a revo and branch out! The rep they have they could make a packet! Lol

Doesnt the AGU have to be bench flashed as opposed to through the port?

I rate Custom-Code, my car is great with their Phase One map. I do have a huge torque spike but that's most likely an N75 problem, not map related. C-C should be a smooth map.

I voted for R-Tech in the poll because they are cheaper, thorough and dyno the car before/after.

I had my old 150bhp 1.8T A4 Avant Superchipped and that was good too - approx. 185-190bhp. I still would've got R-Tech back then if i'd known about them/lived closer to them!

R-tech all the way for me after seeing the con-artists AMD doing lazy overpriced work

going to R-Tech tomorrow with a 150 AGU, will let you know how I get on, I had superchips on about 3 weeks ago until the ecu filled up with water. So i am now back to 150 and tomorrow if things go right i will be back upto full power. So should have a good comparison to superchips, i really hope r-tech blow me away all the good stuff ive heard about them so far!!!

just got back, awesome! power is super smooth, pulls through the rev range and also has some good low down grunt! was well worth the trip today, Didnt get time to Rolling Road but they said I can pop by when their not busy to get it done. They had to clean my Throttle body and also I got my split-r changed to a 007P. Overall extremely happy with the results.

Aaron