Which induction kit for the 3.2 engine?

S3 unit was £420+£300for dmf+£400 fitting, bit apprehensive about heavy pedal too.

Wary about Stage 2+ misfire, cam wear, then catch can etc.....not being chicken (honest) just want a hassle free daily.

Can see you in a S3 soon bonny lad:thumbsup:

No man all the 2.0TFSIs all use the same 999787 and 999502 part no for disc & pressure plate- we all got them at £392.00.
LUk DMF is the same price at £220 ish from BuyPartybuy.co.uk so thats around £620 mark I got my clutch AND springs fitted for £200 so there you go! And im not going to be charged extra to have it stripped again and rectified of course, although the mechanic is my friend.

The pedal weight is fine its heavy but TOTALLY useable in traffic and nothing like an On/Off switch. As for S3 maybe next year but thinking of TT-RS, Cayman S, Lotus Exige S or a Vauxhall Monaro VXR LOL

Struggled to get anyone to Even quote me on clutch fitting! 400 notes was my best price. Was still too close to a grand all in for me.

Can see the ttrs becoming the tuners fave very soon although all those look like a pretty Cool ownership prospect.

Back on topic...i would've take paddys advice on the backbox and chuck money at the chassis an styling instead.

Cheers
Paul

Struggled to get anyone to Even quote me on clutch fitting! 400 notes was my best price. Was still too close to a grand all in for me.

Can see the ttrs becoming the tuners fave very soon although all those look like a pretty Cool ownership prospect.

Back on topic...i would've take paddys advice on the backbox and chuck money at the chassis an styling instead.

Cheers
Paul

And sub39h , the front end is staying as it is for a while thanks. I've thought about the 8P2 upgrade but somedays I like it, and some I don't. I rather get a votex or similar subtle bodykit.

Ah I used to be like you. When the 8P2 first came out I didn't like it either. Votex front is nice. I'd get an '09 rear bumper and S-Line rear diffuser over the votex rear tho