Which hose is this?

S3 Rav

Reaction score
Hi guys, right need your helping hands yet again. Had a big service done at midland VW the other day which was fine but ended up with a "to do" list bigger then before the service. One of the things I want to get sorted first is a breather hose that's broken/ leaking. Can you guys tell me which hose this is exactly. Cheers. Rav.

26517247-5554-4AF1-B010-6D7BDACDE3E3-3663-00000430C3780FED.jpg

PCV hose and is around 35/40 quid from a dealer... not sure of the PN off hand..

Comes from the block breather and connects to the 3 way pcv hose up top

<tuffty/>

Cheers tufty. Would this have an effect on performance? Is it an easy job to change DIY jobbie?

Cheers tufty. Would this have an effect on performance? Is it an easy job to change DIY jobbie?

Its an air leak so yeah... will affect performance to a degree... easy enough to fit but expensive for what it is

<tuffty/>

Cheers again bud. Does anyone have a part number for this?

may aswell pay the extra and do a catch can mod hadn't you?

It's easy to take off rav (kind of) pop it down this weekend and well crack at it..

Tutfty are we talking about the same pipe? This one doesn't seem to be connected the hockey puck bit. Here's a close up of the specific pipe. As you can see its properly cracked/ snapped.
A30D1709-191E-403B-B700-C41AD03E66EC-5083-0000065C8921D79F.jpg

Yes... I know it well... have replaced several.. including my own...

20110102_IMAG0459.jpg

<tuffty/>

Brilliant. Thanks again. Do you know if forge do the pipe or is it worth just going Oem?

I replaced mine with the metal one in the pic above... its from an Ibiza..

Forge don't do replacements for that particular pipe but CM :)puke2:) do and maybe ASH

<tuffty/>

Not a fan of cm then I take it lol. Many thanks for the info.