Which Fuel?

Buck

Diesel because I have a diesel car :tearsofjoy:

Seriously, Shell regular diesel because it meets the requirements set by Audi. One to avoid is Morrison’s as it contains a lot of bio additives which affects the engine performance (as advised by an AA technician who is part of the Audi/VW Roadside Assistance)

S32B

I've been using normal petrol, I always used the high octane stuff in the S3 and if I had the S5 I would again.

Joetidman

I only put in Shell v power unless it’s an emergency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S32B

SRB93

S5 B9 Coupe - Glacier White
If you live near a Costco with a fuel station they also do 99 RON. I used Shell Vpower in the S3, but then changed to Costco fuel when it opened near me, no problems and it made no difference to performance etc.
https://warehouses.costco.co.uk/fuel/

I have a good choice around me which are all fairly close and provide 99+; BP, Esso, Tesco, Shell and possibly Texaco. I will just swap between them and see the marginal differences if any.

orcomma

Momentum 99 for the extra clubcards and "big man" feelings of forecourt superiority

L_G

58 litres according to the price and specifications guide

sparky86

She’ll v-power if I’m at work and need fuel if at home then it’s momentum 99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil Cruickshank

Diesel because I have a diesel car :tearsofjoy:

Seriously, Shell regular diesel because it meets the requirements set by Audi. One to avoid is Morrison’s as it contains a lot of bio additives which affects the engine performance (as advised by an AA technician who is part of the Audi/VW Roadside Assistance)
Very useful to know, my nearest garage is a Morrison and I was going to go there, thankfully my next nearest is a Shell, so I think that'll become my regular stop now.

SRB93

Very useful to know, my nearest garage is a Morrison and I was going to go there, thankfully my next nearest is a Shell, so I think that'll become my regular stop now.

Do make sure to get Shell Drivers card so you get some vouchers for fuel over time. It's not a lot but can add up depending on how much you fill up.

Buck

Shell tends to be my station of choice most times and no issues to date.

benjNZ

I use Shell V-Power Diesel on the 3.0 TDI

Blessed_Badger

Tesco 99 RON - cheaper than BP / Shell equivalent and always been good on performance and mpg.

Agree re comments on Morrison’s - both petrol and diesel give noticeably worse performance and fuel economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SRB93

Tesco 99 RON - cheaper than BP / Shell equivalent and always been good on performance and mpg.

Agree re comments on Morrison’s - both petrol and diesel give noticeably worse performance and fuel economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I used Tesco 99 last month, and it's been the only fuel to give me at least two weeks of driving on a tank in my S5.