Which Exhaust?

HIGGINS

Reaction score
Im wanting to get a exhuast for my car but as it is a quattro its seeing to be a problem.

I have a Audi A3 2.0tdi 170 s-line Quattro.

which exhuast should i get?
Has anyone got around this?

P1020406.jpg

Thats my Car.

I dont think miltek do an exhaust for it :(

if so link? :)

Im from stockton-on-tees and are you sure as its a quattro the one for the front wheel drive wont fit i dont think.

Well they fit s3's which are quattro, so it will fit yours!!!!!!!!!

Downpipe and cat is different on the s3 than the derv so I'm not so sure, the s3 rear section should fit fine though. It's a rare sight your car so milltek might not do one!

Mr Shiggins, loving your car btw, sunroof is hella rare these days, I had those rims in 19's on my last car tidy, the Cupra splitter sits just right too, looks lovely and I'm jealous. :icon_thumright:

As N8 said milltek don't provide a solution for sportback bu i would recommend supersprint, the quality is etter than milltek but also the price is cheaper.

Guys i have a question if i should opt for a decat won't my car smoke? And what are the advantages?

Thank you!

It's not THAT bad to be honest, but I'm usually sat in the drivers seat, not behind the car :wub: But the exhaust pipes do get black everycouple of days :ermm:

did you noticed any power enhancement? And also what diameter did you use for the downpipe?

Well I've got a turboback exhaust with a decat, it all got done at once, yes I did notice an improvement, it made the car quicker certainly and sound lovely as well as having a nice looking backbox. I think the down pipe is 2.75" iirc. It compliments the remap very well, very happy with both.

Did you have to modify the map afeter the exhaust had been installed?

As N8 said milltek don't provide a solution for sportback bu i would recommend supersprint, the quality is etter than milltek but also the price is cheaper.

Agreed that Supersprint are made better, but they're usually far far more expensive, especially in the UK.