Which car to TEST!

pinterovski

Reaction score
Like we all love our Audi's,we also must try something else!
No i'm not selling :D but i just get a very tasty offer that i cant refuse.
I can pick up some of these babies and test it to their limits for half an hour:

Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari F430, Porsche 911 Turbo, Corvette Z06, Ford Mustang Shelby, Nissan GTR, Audi R8 or Aston Martin DB9 Mansory!!!

The test will be on the race track,so what would you choose and why?
My favourite is Nissan GTR,because it's purely high end tech car and i think i would enjoy it!

Cheers
J.

the 458 would be my choice.
i use to work in the auto sector and did a bit of work at Millbrook & Mira. The guys at Millbrook always said that good ferrari was a hard to beat sport car.

Last edited:
I'd probably take the Gallardo, although the GTR is quite tempting

911 and Gallardo.

That should do!

Drive the Shelby and then the GTR ... then you will appriciate a car that corners. Also mustangs are cool.

A mate at work has just done a day driving a few top end cars. Gallardo and R8 as well as a 430. He then got the opportunity to pay extra to be a passenger in a chipped GTR. He said all the other cars seemed tame compared to the GTR and the cornering speed was just insane bordering on scary.

He drives a Boxster and is now saving hard for a GTR.

Gallardo was very disappointing for me when I drove one! E-gas gearbox was so clunky compared to s-tronic. Felt flat compared to my then diesel A5 (although to be fair I had over 660Nm at 3000 rpm).

I would prob go for the 458 or the GTR.

If it's anything like most of the companies that offer these track sessions, you won't be allowed anywhere near the limits and especially not the rev limiter - I was constantly being asked to changed at 6k when it revs to over 8k!

Don't go for the rice burner.... It's not "special" whilst a tech marvel it just doesn't do it for me. 458 all day long in that list.. If you need convincing, watch Jason potato and Tiff driving it on fifth gear
Plus the gtr is realistically affordable, even for us lot - whereas the 458 is a whole new league in terms of price - grab the chance while you can