Which Bushes to go for????

Sarah's A3

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid
Reaction score
As the title, just after opinions for which ones to go for. Heard of powerflex ones, A2 ones that will fit but wanting to know what you lot have changed to. Thanks

i used to have powerflex bushes on my old rs turbo improved the handling 10000% but make the ride a bit harder but not over the top not sure what they would be like on the a3 tho soz

may b worth pm'ing Alex as wouldnt surprise me if hes changed his

Powerflex for me, from personal experience.

I've not done my current A3 but I have all the bits there to do it, one thing I would suggest is maybe the Whiteline WALK rear wishbone bushes, these alter the caster angle and give you a bit more road contact/grip when cornering.

If you are looking to upgrade the handling they also did/do an Anti-bump steer kit which reduces the bump steer, actually gives you some feedback from the road rather than the soggy vague feeling you get with the standard track rod ends.

I'd be very careful Sarah which ones you upgrade, as its commonly known it can make the ride allot harder (oooh ahhh Cantona), dogbone especially, so do some research & any ideas of which ones you are looking to change as there are a few on the car huh.

Cheers guys.

Yeah I realised they made the ride harder and tbh I dont mind that. I like a hard ride (lol) but If our plans come off I will be on super smooth roads so no bumps to hit hard. Ive looked on various forums and read all sorts but wanted feedback from here as there are some knowledgeable folk on here.

Its the front ones I'm looking to change. Been told the A2 ones fit and are firmer than the A3s.