1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which bulb for ‘cornering’ lights?

toadusmodus Dec 1, 2018

1. toadusmodus

toadusmodus Member Team V6 Team Scuba Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S tronic

I have a B8.5 with Xenons, and the little lights that come on below 19mph when cornering/indicator on. I think one of the bulbs may have gone, and is throwing up an error. Does anyone know for certain what type of bulb they are, maybe H7? Cheers.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Darren92

Darren92 Well-Known Member

Fog light?

Its a H8 bulb

4. toadusmodus

It’s a separate light to the fog light, inside the main light housing.

5. Darren92

Darren92 Well-Known Member

Could you post a picture and I’ll have a look on parts cat when I get home.

6. MuPPeT_ON_TouR

MuPPeT_ON_TouR Active Member Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Silver Supporter Sportback Audi S5 Black Edition quattro OBD11 USER Deep Black Pearl DSG

Is an H7. I have the same lights. Fogs are H11. I just got some LED ones for them.

7. toadusmodus

Not my car, and not that clear sorry!
    AC58C69A-7F8B-402A-B9CE-F167CAAA9E64.jpeg

8. toadusmodus

Ah, cool, thanks. Which LED’s did you buy, and I assume they don’t throw up any faults?

9. MuPPeT_ON_TouR

MuPPeT_ON_TouR Active Member Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Silver Supporter Sportback Audi S5 Black Edition quattro OBD11 USER Deep Black Pearl DSG

I'm lazy. I contacted T8ups (EM Tuning) and ordered all new lights for the car from him.

10. toadusmodus

Fair enough. I’ve ordered some Ring ones, 3700k so should hopefully match the LED DRL’s and xenon’s a bit better.
    Also, just looked in the manual, clearly shows H7, so my bad! RTFM!

DieselJake likes this.
  11. Gazwould

Gazwould Well-Known Member

3700K isn't going to match , 4300K dipped and 6000K DRL