Which 19 should i keep

brough74

Reaction score
Hello people im trying to decide which to keep and which to sell, 19 inch MTM bimotos 2 or 19 inch S8 rep alloys, just refurbed in gunmetal by a regular on here (with purple alloys), both 8.5 inch wide.
Here are some pics for an idea

100_0924.jpg

100_0922.jpg

100_0921.jpg

keep the MTM's all day long mate they are mega money to buy new so are rare as ***** the others are reps so no contest really

If you dont need the money sell the S8 reps and keep the MTM. Or if you need the money sell the MTM a member on here James would probably be interested he loves MTM bimotos lol

Without seeing the pics i would automatically say keep the mtm's but those reps do look pretty good, nice oem look, in fact they do actually look OEM!

I prefer the grey version of the MTM's so to be awkward i'll say get the MTM's refurbed in the same grey as the S8's!

i think for the money holed up in the MTM's i'd defo be wacking the S8's on..... they dont look bad at all and tbh i prefer OEM - not taking anything away from the MTM's, they just aren't worth a grand or what ever extra

although i expect most to disagree ;) (actually have the same 18' MTM's on the misus car - albeit good reps)

The way the sun catches the MTMs on a nice day is superb, i was thinking about colouring the MTM logo in red to match the S3 badges

They are really superb S8 reps, i did think the could be real ones as no spigots are needed and only have the 5 holes but i could not see a part no just the offset 45 mm and 19 x 8.5 and quite a bit of other marks etc

They done a good job on them mate from the pics, what colour are they now? Look kinda greyish??

I though they were real for a while tbh... But as I was told by the guy at the showroom I originally got the car from they were reps, I assumed so.... Markings threw me off a lil, but my speedline reps have the same marking as OEM ones too.... If not you got a sweeeet deal, lmao.

Nevermind about colour just re-read 1st post :whistle2:

They are really superb S8 reps, i did think the could be real ones as no spigots are needed and only have the 5 holes but i could not see a part no just the offset 45 mm and 19 x 8.5 and quite a bit of other marks etc
yeah they do look like good reps mate there are some quality reps out there now i think mine are also good quality reps too

are you completely bonkers? what a silly question. keep the MTMs.

next!

keep the MTM's all day long mate they are mega money to buy new so are rare as sh*te the others are reps so no contest really

:iagree:Mtm's are one of the best looking wheels around, IMO. :yes:

Paula x

those s8s are a very nice wheel

You shouldn't have any problem selling them!

The way the sun catches the MTMs on a nice day is superb, i was thinking about colouring the MTM logo in red to match the S3 badges
I would keep the MTM's and give this a go, could look mint. Whenever I got the money i'll be getting a set, refurbing them in Satin black and having the MTM in white

Wow, what a high class quality problem to have!

Both look mean, but I am a massive fan of the MTM's though. Personally, I would paint the MTM logo black to match the car, a little bit more understated, but tasty all the same!

TBH the bimotos are absolutely terrible looking, I'd be interested if you decide to offload

Ok I lied, Bimotos are lovely, pity the price is tbh a tad OTT new, but hey we are talking MTM here.