Where's everyone getting their steering wheels re-trimmed

sheridan94

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

My wheels starting to show wear and getting a bit sticky. Where are people getting them retrimmed and if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay aswell ?

While your at it you may aswell show me yours :)

Cheers will

e9092f38dc54c291b61a4a2a1143e675.jpg

Royalsteeringwheels
Great service, awesome finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RedDejavu and mechanic69
Hi everyone.

My wheels starting to show wear and getting a bit sticky. Where are people getting them retrimmed and if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay aswell ?

While your at it you may aswell show me yours :)

Cheers will

Royalsteeringwheels.com

Absolutely awesome 130 quid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My S3 Build Thread

Took a trip out to Aylesbury today to have new wheel fitted at http://royalsteeringwheels.com

Jack is a great guy, good professional finish. Really OEM feel, matches my interior spot on.

Hers the old shiny leather

Makes it feel like a new car, the wheel is 2mm thicker now which doesn't sound much but feels great. Nice drive back to.

This guy knows his stuff - comes highly recommended. Cheers Jack.

Oh and don't say I need to valet the car, I know!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=2376&share_type=t&share_pid=2820378

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Depending how bad it iv'e used a magic sponge eraser to get rid of the muck etc off my leather steering wheels. Look almost brand new and then I use autoglym leather care balm afterwards

Royalsteeringwheels top quality job and great prices

Another vote for royal Steering Wheels.
I opted to have one made and shipped out to me and then return my old one. All in all was a painless experience, apart from the wait obviously!

Reactions: HHS3
Another vote for royal Steering Wheels.
I opted to have one made and shipped out to me and then return my old one. All in all was a painless experience, apart from the wait obviously!

So they send you "new" retrimmed wheel to you and then you send them your wheel back once fitted?
That costs 130£ + shipping?

As long as they have a wheel in stock that matches yours, then yes they retrim it to your specification and send it out to you. You then return your old one back to them.
It costs £130 + shipping + a refundable deposit (think it was £150) + also the cost to ship yours back.
All in it will be around £150

Reactions: S.
You can have whatever combo you want and whatever colour stitching