Where's amplifier?

Andreromao1

Reaction score
i don't really know if I'm in the right place. I have a Audi A3 8v sport 2.0 tdi 110kw and I don't know where is the amplifier. I have a problem in sound , doesn't work , mmi is on and work great but no sound.

Under passenger seat?

I think, it's under the passenger seat as above. I know the sub is in the spare wheel in the boot.

It's under the left seat, which is the passenger seat in the UK or the driver's seat in the rest of the world, if you have a Bang and Olufsen sound system.

If you don't have a B&O sound system, there is no separate amplifier, one built-in to the main MMI unit is used.

I don't have the a B&O system. And the passenger seat is on the right.

If op mentioned kW it would indicate their bhp. If your car is the ***. Then it doesn't have a dedicated app. It has an uprated amp built in the mmi I think.

So no sound on radio or another other sources? Ran an scans recently?

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Andreromao1
If op mentioned kW it would indicate their bhp. If your car is the ***. Then it doesn't have a dedicated app. It has an uprated amp built in the mmi I think.

So no sound on radio or another other sources? Ran an scans recently?

Sent from my ZTE A2017G using Tapatalk
It's 150bhp. It's sport, with 3 doors. No sound, run perfectly , I see the music player is ok but no sound, no radio no media no Bluetooth, nothing. I scan yesterday and no errors

I change the main unit, what's in the glove box. And still not working

as the rest of the team has mentioned, only the B&O has an additional amp below the LHS (left hand side) seat. The *** (Audi Sound System) includes only an uprated amp inside the main unit. have you checked fuses, and/or configurations as e.g. auto-volume depending on speed?

Last edited: