Where to pick up some 09/11 rear lights?

ARH

Reaction score
Hi all I am a new A3 owner I have had my 1.6 Fsi for around a month now and love it.

It's on a 55 plate facelift with very nice red and black leather interior which I haven't seen in many a3's.

Ive upgraded my headlight bulbs to some Phillips extreme visions and the same for my fog lights and picked up some led lightbulbs from halfords which are surprisingly good.

I have been looking everywhere for some 09/11 rear lights (prefer 09) on eBay and forums etc but seems to me like they're hard to get hold off or they sell very quickly and nobody has them for sale.

Does anyone know where I can pick some up? I'm also looking to change my headlights but unsure wether its possible, are the new style headlights a straight fit?

Here is the car :hubbahubba:

Any help appreciated

Aaron

PM me, as I can supply 09 or 11 rear lights new delivered.

If you'd like a price on the lights then send me a PM please.

You can buy them here.

AUDI A3 8P SPORTBACK FACELIFT LED-RÃCKLEUCHTEN NEU OE! | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
Nige, pardon an old man's ignorance, but what's the difference between '09 and '11? Mine's an '05 sportback.

I'm under the impression the design on both is identical but the red is slightly darker on the MY11

I have MY 11 on my 04

Sportback doesn't have 11's, its either 05-08 or 08 to present day, the latter with led rings, so we understand the 3dr & 5dr havnt followed the same paths interms of changes.

3dr has had 3 types, 03-08, 08-10 & 11 to present day.