where to order rs4 grille these days

Buxton2901

Reaction score
So I've finally talked the Mrs into letting me change the grille to an rs4 replica. Mainly after seeing Manda's car with the grille and purple bottom bar. My wife is now deciding which colour to go with for this.
Anyway after the sticky thread for the grilles has been unstuck due to problems with that supplier, I need a good quality reliable supplier to buy my grille please if anyone has any recommendations?

Reactions: Meemo
no recomendations i'm afraid but i just done ebay and went for a middle priced one

Reactions: xpoweruk
Are you thinking of running Black Audi rings or moving your current chrome rings?

I have recently purchased a RS4 grille on Ebay and I would recommend to you but I had to make some personal modifications depending on the badge finish you would like

Are you thinking of running Black Audi rings or moving your current chrome rings?

I have recently purchased a RS4 grille on Ebay and I would recommend to you but I had to make some personal modifications depending on the badge finish you would like

I would like to keep the chrome rings TBH as I think looks too plain all black.
I take it the one u bought doesn't come with any rings

There are loads on ebay just look at the feedback and see what other people that have bought them are saying.

XenonUK. Really friendly too.
My grille was from ebay and only come with black rings which once on I didnt like, and my silver ones from the OEM grille didnt fit, so had them wedged in for a year, got the grille at auction for £147.
Phoned XenonUK this year and they sorted me out new hoops that fit! :) so exactly the same grille i have.

Sadly prices do look like the £200 mark having just looked. Maybe a group buy deal could be had on this forum? least you know the fit is spot on though as mine clipped in perfectly.

http://www.xenonz.co.uk/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

not keen on how the audi rings holder looks, looks like it will stick out allot and you have to fiddle with metal bolts to put it on, others are built in so you just pop the rings in which are provided.

Not keen on the plate holder as it is mandatory/not removeable on that one, so no option to get short plates or no plate.
They have also built in the crash bar cover like on the standard grilles plate holder.. personally I think you get what you pay for there.

not keen on how the audi rings holder looks, looks like it will stick out allot and you have to fiddle with metal bolts to put it on, others are built in so you just pop the rings in which are provided.

Not keen on the plate holder as it is mandatory/not removeable on that one, so no option to get short plates or no plate.
They have also built in the crash bar cover like on the standard grilles plate holder.. personally I think you get what you pay for there.

ok Manda, consider myself slapped on the wrist for being a cheap skate lol didn't look at the second pic and obviously u r right about the rings and plate holder and crash bar cover. not what im looking for so will probably order this one, unless u can see any issues that I cant?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331685974718?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

thanks for your help on this :friends:

ok Manda, consider myself slapped on the wrist for being a cheap skate lol didn't look at the second pic and obviously u r right about the rings and plate holder and crash bar cover. not what im looking for so will probably order this one, unless u can see any issues that I cant?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331685974718?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

thanks for your help on this :friends:
ahaha

This one looks much better, identical to mine from what I can tell :)

ahaha

This one looks much better, identical to mine from what I can tell :)

Thanks Manda, need a woman's seal of approval before buying things. then can blame u when its wrong lol

ahaha sure it will look perfect :)
On Sunday I went in to the place I got my Arlon tropical pink wrap from, and turns out that Arlon have pulled back all the nice colours from that collection, no midnight purple either!
was bummed as fancied a change of colour, and the 3m UK colours didnt do it for me, nothing quite candy or special enough :(

Where you sourcing the candy wrap from?

I was looking on eBay but also a place in Newcastle does the Arlon wraps and have the candy red on their website. Hope they still do it!!!