Where to go after the mighty RS3??

I am a tad peed off was mucked around by a dealer on a black RS3 with Buckets and a few other extras for £35k. Sent a stinky email to the dealer, received a return call from the sales manager. Car was still sold, not impressed.

Hi Mate,

You trading the S3 or has it gone already?

How much so you think I'd get for my RS3 privately as prices seem all over the place?

Ibis White
Black pack
6500 miles
June 2012 registered
had all new brakes the other week ;)

Here you go a few prices from around the web:

Glass's says PX £31,750, Private you to £34k

Parkers PX £29,875, Private £31,725

What Car? PX £32,862, (Trade £31,667) Private £33,469

As you said quite a bit of variation in those figures!

Here you go a few prices from around the web:

Glass's says PX £31,750, Private you to £34k

Parkers PX £29,875, Private £31,725

What Car? PX £32,862, (Trade £31,667) Private £33,469

As you said quite a bit of variation in those figures!

Was offered £33500 Straight Cash Purchase From Stafford Audi last week (They had just sold there white one so were looking for stock having only Offered me £30K two weeks earlier) Mine does have Exclusive Paint and good spec 12 Plate with 4500 Miles (£45K list)
Hopefully going later this week Private purchase for slightly more.

Where to go after the mighty RS3??

Mine's staying... As an overall package, and the money's spent anyway, it's as good as I need and/or want.

And I reckon the wheelchair'll go in the back too...

Attachments

• RS3 #11.jpg
    RS3 #11.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 209
Reactions: wickedstef and Ghost
Yeah I was offered good money for mine with buckets from Bath. Straight sale and sale or return.

John, no probs fitting a wheelchair even a fast 15mph (woo!) Invacare Orion Scooter will fit!! LOL..

Reactions: 45bvtc
Was offered £33500 Straight Cash Purchase From Stafford Audi last week (They had just sold there white one so were looking for stock having only Offered me £30K two weeks earlier) Mine does have Exclusive Paint and good spec 12 Plate with 4500 Miles (£45K list)
Hopefully going later this week Private purchase for slightly more.

Yes, this is the same as me, I always presumed an extra couple of grand for a private sale?

As the car is so new I can't see the benefit from buying main dealer unless finance is needed. I'll have a mull over it, may stick it up for sale and test the water in a month or so.