Where to buy these replica C8 RS6 alloys?

psychopomp1

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone know where I could buy these alloys in 20"size, with a fitment of 8.5 x 5 x 112 x 66.6 x ET43? I think Audi only manufacture these in 21" and above so going replica would be the only way. Tried eBay etc but without any luck.
Cheers

After further consideration I'll stick with my current OEM Alloys. As good looking as the RS6 style alloys are, they won't be OEM quality so are likely to be much heavier and poorer quality. Once my current OEM alloys look really worn out or heavily scratched, I'll get them repainted/refurbished to this colour which IMHO looks great:

fhgdfgdfgd.jpg

Hi,
Does anyone know where I could buy these alloys in 20"size, with a fitment of 8.5 x 5 x 112 x 66.6 x ET43? I think Audi only manufacture these in 21" and above so going replica would be the only way. Tried eBay etc but without any luck.
Cheers

Hi all,

New to the group after a 7 year break from Audi and it’s good to be an Audi driver again. I know OP says he’s going to stick to OEM wheels but I’ve just fitted RS6 replicas to my C8 S Line 50 TDI. Direct fitment 255/40-20 et 35, no spacers or new bolts needed, even the centre caps fit. They’re probably the best quality aftermarket wheels I’ve ever bought, and not heavy knock offs that need 200g balance on one side of the wheel when fitted! They really do change the attitude of the car immensely

Reactions: psychopomp1
Cheers mate. Out of interest where you did buy the RS6 replica's from? Link? Also the stock 20" wheels have an ET 43 (afaik) but the RS6 wheels seem to come with an ET35 which means they stick out a bit more.

Hi mate, I got the wheels from an eBay store called ‘Torque wheels’ they’re based in Preston. I’m always a bit sceptical about eBay traders but they have a good reputation after digging a bit on line. The Wheels are et35 but are still the stock 8.5J, I kept to Audi spec and the smallest et fitted to the c8 A6 (on the 17” wheels) is et36 and the largest 43 so different et is completely absorbed as the RS wheels are more concave rather than the flat look of the stock 20’s. I don’t like the boy racer tyres out past the bodywork look. The best bit was the price, they were on sale at the time at £674.00 for all four. Like you’re probably thinking now..... I also thought ‘how good can they be for that price?’. I’ve never been more pleasantly surprised by a product, even the packaging. Good thick paint and laquer as well. Can post some better picks if you need.

1C8B87A6 FE58 4757 A69D B527CC015E5D
Thanks. Are these the same wheels you bought?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A4-...807970?hash=item23d5063062:g:rkQAAOSw6VVeeRRR

If you don't mind could you post some photos of the wheels on your car, showing the car from front/back/sides?

Cheers

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A4-...807970?hash=item23d5063062:g:rkQAAOSw6VVeeRRR

If you don't mind could you post some photos of the wheels on your car, showing the car from front/back/sides?

Cheers

Cheers

Hi, sorry for delay. Shift work and I’m sure night time pics would not have been helpful.

Yes, these are the exact same wheels and supplier, you have to order the badges for the centre cap that click in place, otherwise they just arrive with blank caps with no Audi rings. I wasn’t fussy as I wanted to use the grey centre caps for contrast. Here’s some more pics. Can’t get them the right way up for some reason. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 57BB1ED5-DE04-4AAA-8F5E-0795794DE6AF.jpeg
    57BB1ED5-DE04-4AAA-8F5E-0795794DE6AF.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 431
  • 0C95740C-1809-4B20-A91E-901DAFA8F36B.jpeg
    0C95740C-1809-4B20-A91E-901DAFA8F36B.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 434
  • C8C7DFB3-5A78-4395-8AB5-6830B450BFAF.jpeg
    C8C7DFB3-5A78-4395-8AB5-6830B450BFAF.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 430
Thanks, those wheels look the business! As tempting as it is, I'll stick with my current wheels for now but may decide to change in the future.

Reactions: Colbol
View attachment 203007

Hi, sorry for delay. Shift work and I’m sure night time pics would not have been helpful.

Yes, these are the exact same wheels and supplier, you have to order the badges for the centre cap that click in place, otherwise they just arrive with blank caps with no Audi rings. I wasn’t fussy as I wanted to use the grey centre caps for contrast. Here’s some more pics. Can’t get them the right way up for some reason. Hope this helps.
Just to revive this thread, how are the wheels looking now? I've just ordered the same 20" wheels from the same company and any feedback would be good to have.

Thanks

Just to revive this thread, how are the wheels looking now? I've just ordered the same 20" wheels from the same company and any feedback would be good to have.

Thanks
Hi, Still looking great. I was lazy and left them on over the winter as well. They have now been on the car for 2 Scottish winters and have only suffered the odd tiny stone chip commensurate with having been on the car for a year and a half. That said, when there is salt on the roads I tend to clean them more thoroughly. No complaints about them at all.... would still recommend.

Thanks for replying, that’s a relief to know they’re still all ok. You just never know buying something unseen .

Col, the rear tinting on your ( very smart) car, is it legal ? Looks a bit dark.
I think it must look darker in the picture than it actually is. It was done through Audi main dealer and is matched to factory tint (arrived without tint when it should’ve had it) so I’m sure it’s fine.