Where to buy black grill - Audi A3 8p 2007

LloydMF

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sure this question has been asked a million times over.

I have an 07 plate a3 8p, it's the s-line.

I want to change the chrome grill for a black one but can't seem to find one to fit.

Like this: items in Badges and Grilles store on eBay!

But all pre-facelift say don't fit s-line. If someone could point me in the right direction or knows someone trying to shift one i'd be over the moon.

All help appreciated, thanks.
Lloyd

Hi all,

Sure this question has been asked a million times over.

I have an 07 plate a3 8p, it's the s-line.

I want to change the chrome grill for a black one but can't seem to find one to fit.

Like this: items in Badges and Grilles store on eBay!

But all pre-facelift say don't fit s-line. If someone could point me in the right direction or knows someone trying to shift one i'd be over the moon.

All help appreciated, thanks.
Lloyd

I'll second the plastic dip/vinyl wrap route!

se4yjysu.jpg
ude6usaz.jpg
Yep I'd do what henrik says and plastidip it. My car was a split grill so I just spent 20 for a can of matte black and made it look like a full grill. It's not the best but it's sure better than before and currently good enough for me. Plus. U can peel it right of if u don't like it

Turned out really nice for me so did the door mirrors black too eventually

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsAllGood
Depends how much you want to spend. If money is no option, get an OEM one from Audi.

If you don't want to be ripped off by Audi, look at the FK Tuning grills, or even cheaper, use vinyl/plastidip as suggested.

Hi - just got myself some plastidip...

slizza786 did you just spray the bumper without removing it? I'm conscious of coating everything that sit behinds it!