Where to buy an S4...

BillTheButcher

Reaction score
The hunt is on for a B6 S4. :s4addict:

Are there any sites people would recommend for buying/selling cars apart from the following:
This forum
Autotrader
Pistonheads
motors.co.uk
audisrs.com

I've tried the used car locator on the Audi site but there don't seem to be any B6 S4s on there.

Cheers. :yes:

I think you've covered all the good ones in your 'apart from' list mate!! Cant go wrong with pistonheads in my opinion.

Cheers. There's a beauty on Pistonheads at the moment but I need to shift my R32 first.

There's quite a few garages advertising them on ebay, might be worth a look too.

There's quite a few garages advertising them on ebay, might be worth a look too.
Thanks. I usually steer clear of eBay especially when it comes to cars but I'll have a look. :)

Yes, a Golf R32. Did you think I meant a Skyline?

I would agree normally, but a lot of reputable garages put classified ad's on there.
:icon_thumright: eBay, here I come.

LOL! Spotted this on there:
2004 Audi S4
4 door saloon silver 10995GBP 78000 miles
Transmission manual

And then this picture.

So is it a manual or not? :tocktock:

I've just noticed as well there is a massive automatic sign in the window in the first picture as well. I'd say its was more lazyness than anything. Also on ebay there is a black 2004 S4 with a V6.... must have been a friday afternoon one

Is your R32 a mk5 one? as a friend of mine is looking for one.

Sam

I've just noticed as well there is a massive automatic sign in the window in the first picture as well. I'd say its was more lazyness than anything. Also on ebay there is a black 2004 S4 with a V6.... must have been a friday afternoon one
LOL! :D

dsmclark30v said:
Is your R32 a mk5 one? as a friend of mine is looking for one.
No. Mk4 on a 53 plate.

The only other place I would suggest is www.RS246.com there was a really nice S4 Avant in silver converted to LPG for £13500...
Thank you. :) So many forums to look at.

keep an eye out on there, they do come up and are generally well looked after examples.. the LPG one would of been the ticket..