Where to buy....10mm hubcentric wheel adapters 5x100 5x112

Tsportaudia3

Reaction score
Evening 1 and all

Can anyone shed any light on where i can get 10mm adapters. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

I don't believe you will get 10mm adaptors... by design they need to be thicker... most are 20/25mm as they are alloy and need to have enough meat for the bolts to stand a chance of gripping... H&R are the better ones as they use steel inserts, other cheaper ones you screw into alloy... not seen many nice ones after the wheels have been off a few times (which is fairly typical due to cleaning)

<tuffty/>

I have an a3, and have already purchased some 15mm adapters. But want the the back wheels to step out a bit more. Think ill seek for some 20mm adapters. Cheers tuffty

You can get standard 10mm hub centric adaptors, the only problem is that they won't convert the PCD from 5x100 to 5x112 (which I think is a requirement for you?), and also the existing car hubs may protrude more than 10mm anyway so the hubcentric spacer won't sit flush.

As <tufty/> has said, any conversion spacers will need to be more like 20/25mm otherwise they just won't work safely.

A thread should be screwed in 1.5 times its diameter .....so m14 adapter should be 21mm thick in theory. I run 20mm thick adapters for same pcd conversion