Where should I get my car detailed?

srevil23

Reaction score
With not having the ability to use a jet wash or even a hose at home, I want to find a reliable place for cleaning detailing so I can keep on top of it.

Does anyone know of any places in West Yorkshire they could recommend?

Also, any other tips on the bits I could possibly do myself, like interior, is appreciated.

I have bought a couple of AutoGlym products to keep the wheels clean, which seems to work well but, again, I have to use a bucket and unable to jet wash them.

When my karcher packed in I used Morrisons pressure washer. Drove down with my 5L pump sprayer with citrus pre wash and a 2L for the alloys. Parked up sprayed the car, bought a code for the machine whilst it dwelled then drove in to give it a blast, was about £3 for 8mins I think.

Ah nice. Good idea, not thought of using a petrol station jet wash. Will definitely keep that idea in the back pocket

Reactions: josul

If used properly this stuff actually works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RS5 JON
Ah nice. Good idea, not thought of using a petrol station jet wash. Will definitely keep that idea in the back pocket
Even just to keep on top of things, get a detailer but in between do a bit yourself. This worked really well for me for half a dozen washes once per week. Just don't use the soap or brush that provided. I bought the Spear and Jackson sprayers and had for years now. Tend to go for the valet pro citrus pre wash for this as it works so well.

Reactions: srevil23