1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Where should I get my car detailed?

srevil23 Jun 19, 2020

1. srevil23

srevil23 Registered User

With not having the ability to use a jet wash or even a hose at home, I want to find a reliable place for cleaning detailing so I can keep on top of it.

Does anyone know of any places in West Yorkshire they could recommend?

Also, any other tips on the bits I could possibly do myself, like interior, is appreciated.

I have bought a couple of AutoGlym products to keep the wheels clean, which seems to work well but, again, I have to use a bucket and unable to jet wash them.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. josul

josul Registered User

When my karcher packed in I used Morrisons pressure washer. Drove down with my 5L pump sprayer with citrus pre wash and a 2L for the alloys. Parked up sprayed the car, bought a code for the machine whilst it dwelled then drove in to give it a blast, was about £3 for 8mins I think.

4. srevil23

srevil23 Registered User

Ah nice. Good idea, not thought of using a petrol station jet wash. Will definitely keep that idea in the back pocket

josul likes this.
  5. Raiden

Raiden Registered User

If used properly this stuff actually works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JG51 AUD likes this.
  6. josul

josul Registered User

Even just to keep on top of things, get a detailer but in between do a bit yourself. This worked really well for me for half a dozen washes once per week. Just don't use the soap or brush that provided. I bought the Spear and Jackson sprayers and had for years now. Tend to go for the valet pro citrus pre wash for this as it works so well.

srevil23 likes this.
  7. srevil23

srevil23 Registered User

Awesome, thanks.