Where is Paullie.

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Was chewin the fat at the Aberdeen meet and Paullies S3 came into the conversation..........and the question was asked...where is she? Shes not been seen for quite a while on here as she used to be a regular so I hope shes OK.

Anyone heard from her lately???

That's a good point, I forgot about us having chatted about her... I hope everything is alright as well!

Not heard from her in a while, will drop her a pm. :) x

Might do a drive by tonight.

tumblr_m13ooeVTIY1roqwwzo1_500.gif

I noticed a while back that she hadn't been online in a while, hope she's just been busy with other stuff and everything's OK.

Haha, fine I'll leave the ak47 at home :-(

Hi guys, just quick update from paullie. She is missing us all and will reply to all the pm's you have sent. She is doing ok, but she has some things going on at the moment that are keeping her busy. She sends her love to us all and will be back on the forum as soon as she can. :) x

Reactions: Juicy Jen and Kelza
Mark, she is doing ok, she is well. She will be back online soon. :) x

That's great news Sandra.

Thanks Nathan, she does miss us all, but in another few weeks,it will be like she was never away, she has done a few little bits to the car though, so we can all look forward to seeing that. I will keep you all updated, and be assured, she really is well. :) x

i cant wait to see what paullie's has done to her car. it looked amazing the last time she posted some pic's :yum:

We'll have to get her to come down to Edinburgh for the meet (and a nosey at the new mods, including her brakes!).

We'll have to get her to come down to Edinburgh for the meet (and a nosey at the new mods, including her brakes!).

i will certainly say to her Martin, if is possible im sure she will be there. :) x

Glad she's ok.......it's always good to see what Paullie is doing to her car....she hasn't made a wrong move yet, and as others have said, it will be good to get her back on the Forum.

Phil, you have my word for it, she really is ok. just other things keeping her busy for the moment, and i will stay in touch with her and update you all at her request. :)x