Where is everyone today?

Aw! Nige, you still solo!!!! lol, not long now and she can look forward to all of 10 seconds lol!!!! just smile and say you offer unlimited goes!! lol

Hope were talking bout a car here :think:

Yes I was actually thinking about her vocation, I asked her if she was on set, but no reply lmfao.

Reminds me of Love Actually...not that i've seen such a film, but i've just heard about it :sadlike:

Yeah yeah, men are so coy about watching those kinda films, dont be such a puss, fess up, lol, actually one of the best movies is As Good As It Gets, acting is superb.

:icon_thumright::Update on the French gal, i'm meeting her tonight

I might just clench my fist & insert my index finger between the middle of my fist while whispering "Me & you" i'll ether get a "Merci" or a huge slap :slapped:

Ahhh, the life of a serial swinger...must be difficult eh? :p

Yes I was actually thinking about her vocation, I asked her if she was on set, but no reply lmfao.

yeh yeh! I got what you meant Nige but assumed all your pent up frustrations had mushed your brain! lol

No not away doing any of that! Must admit though, what a fantastic place and somewhere good for a holiday! Hope you all have fun stuck in work lol!

Sarah's A3 said:

yeh yeh! I got what you meant Nige but assumed all your pent up frustrations had mushed your brain! lol

No not away doing any of that! Must admit though, what a fantastic place and somewhere good for a holiday! Hope you all have fun stuck in work lol!

Where the hell are you then, location wise? And don't worry, my wife isn't pregnant so no pent up sexual frustration here :)

haa haa in the Cotswolds! Very pretty, nice and warm and loads to see too! Oh and the food is out of this world! Cant be bad! Apart from the course but hey ho, cant have it all!

Sarah's A3 said:
haa haa in the Cotswolds! Very pretty, nice and warm and loads to see too! Oh and the food is out of this world! Cant be bad! Apart from the course but hey ho, cant have it all!

Ahhh, a training course. And the cotswolds is proper nice. Just a shame it's so far down south. It would be better if it were near Sheffield.

lol, you think eh!

May even go on a rowing boat tomorrow lol! Saw 3 women in one today, we sat there pi**ing ourselves as they had no clue, within a few mins, there were 4 motor boats and 2 cruisers waiting to pass them as they had blocked the arch under the bridge which is 1 way!!!! To top it off when they eventually moved they did the same thing under the other arch for return direction.......
Then 2 guys just hired a motor boat and rammed the side.......twice!!! what a laugh!!!!

Haha, brilliant!!!

You see, it's stories like that which just give women a bad name.

I know you may be an exception, but it's all too common I'm afraid.

Glad you're enjoying the Cotswolds though. :)

You are soooo right and I totally agree! I cringe at what sooo many women do, but sheesh its funny to see!

Hope i'm an exception, well yeh I am but still funny laughing at it though.

Place is great! But the foods just too good, talk about weight gaining lol!!!

Wondering if everyone is doing last minute mods/detailing for AITP!

It's running right now as I type so I wonder anyone has been caught out by this....