Where is everybody from ???

Saltburn by the Sea in the real God's own country - North Yorkshire! :yes:

Reactions: James.c and Hookmonster
Good old West Yorkshire.....................

Reactions: Sayam and Hookmonster
Uxbridge, West London :)

Reactions: FaisalFazeli, Ricksta and Hookmonster
guildford, surrey area

Reactions: Hookmonster
Ilford, Essex.

London! East! Home of the mighty Hammers!

South East London..renowned for its crime rate and surely lives up to it

London now Woodbridge near Ipswich Suffolk.

I'm quite suprised at how many people are based quite close to me! I'm in the East London/Essex area.

TimWills, are you actually near Upton Park?

A London meet-up should be good. The AMD Rolling Road days are a good time to meet up.

Surrey Dorking and guildford area

I currently work not too far away from there, in Woking. I'm down Guildford now and again. You usually get a few boy racers in the town centre on Friday nights haha

I currently work not too far away from there, in Woking. I'm down Guildford now and again. You usually get a few boy racers in the town centre on Friday nights haha

Only a few? Guildford cruise used to be huge but they stopped people from going to the burger king so I guess they moved on.
Prior to it being a raceboy cruise it was an American Muscle car meetup every weekend that UK-Hotrods ran
Guildford Burger King, Ladymead Retail Park off old bypass 1st Sun.

Only a few? Guildford cruise used to be huge but they stopped people from going to the burger king so I guess they moved on.
Prior to it being a raceboy cruise it was an American Muscle car meetup every weekend that UK-Hotrods ran

Ah right! Yeah I'm guessing they moved on or it's become less frequent, probably because you have the odd Police car pop up now and again. I notice the odd scooby drive by whilst sitting in some of the restaurants there.

Ah right, is that the burger king next door to a Halfords store? I've seen a few modded cars there now and again.

Yh mate, born and raised

haha no way, I'm down there every week! I used to live on Central Park Road (you must know it) and I went to primary school there too (one next to the stadium).

Reactions: TimWills28
Ah right! Yeah I'm guessing they moved on or it's become less frequent, probably because you have the odd Police car pop up now and again. I notice the odd scooby drive by whilst sitting in some of the restaurants there.

Ah right, is that the burger king next door to a Halfords store? I've seen a few modded cars there now and again.

The American cars didn't "just move on" willingly, the people that sat at the cruise the police was ok with, but the idiots started arriving and then the police came and then the American cars started getting fines for just revving the engine slightly, which before hand was fine with them.
The cruisers of nowadays ruined it for everyone as some people just want meets to show off there cars but now (In London at least) they get moved on as soon as there is "too many" cars, about 10.

Yeah that's the place, It used to be flooded with police but they just stuck an ANPR system in there and if they see you doing stupid stuff later you get a nice fine through the door.

The American cars didn't "just move on" willingly, the people that sat at the cruise the police was ok with, but the idiots started arriving and then the police came and then the American cars started getting fines for just revving the engine slightly, which before hand was fine with them.
The cruisers of nowadays ruined it for everyone as some people just want meets to show off there cars but now (In London at least) they get moved on as soon as there is "too many" cars, about 10.

Yeah that's the place, It used to be flooded with police but they just stuck an ANPR system in there and if they see you doing stupid stuff later you get a nice fine through the door.

Ah that's a real shame, don't really want to see those legit meets die out. I think there are some american hot rodders that meet up in Beckton by this American Style diner there. No idea if it still goes on but I heard it was good. Yeah it's true about people being told to move on. I think the odd meet still happens around lakeside and that.

Damn ANPR eh? Limits any activity to just revving. Unless they record sound too lol

Ah that's a real shame, don't really want to see those legit meets die out. I think there are some american hot rodders that meet up in Beckton by this American Style diner there. No idea if it still goes on but I heard it was good. Yeah it's true about people being told to move on. I think the odd meet still happens around lakeside and that.

Damn ANPR eh? Limits any activity to just revving. Unless they record sound too lol
]

They use the ANPR as most people meet in the Burger King then when they leave and end up racing and there was a lot hit and runs at the time so if they already have the number plate, not really anything they can deny.

]

They use the ANPR as most people meet in the Burger King then when they leave and end up racing and there was a lot hit and runs at the time so if they already have the number plate, not really anything they can deny.

Ah right, that makes sense.

Not so Sunny Donny, South Yorkshire

Melbourne , Australia 42c here today :blacksunrays:

Reactions: Hookmonster, Jake 61 and Scott_Crossley
Scarborough! Once the weathers better il get a nice scenic picture of my avant haha

Second city - Birmingham :p couldn't think of any other way to make it sound good lol where are all the Brummies at?!!!

Contrary to southerners' popular belief, it looks like the world doesn't end "norf of the Watford gap!" :rock:

Reactions: Hookmonster, Jake 61 and Mujnu
Dudley today… but as of tomorrow I will be relocated to Devon. Getting up in the morning, packing the A3 and I'm off.

Reactions: Sam1987, MDMorg and Hookmonster
Carlisle

....I hear you say where's that lol

Whenever I'm up that way I always see S3's, RS3's and RS4's. I'm always told you lot up there don't get paid as much as us down south although I'm midlands. I barely see any S3's about around Nottingham and Lincolnshire. Always cold wet and windy near Penrith and Carlisle though, sod that.

Whenever I'm up that way I always see S3's, RS3's and RS4's. I'm always told you lot up there don't get paid as much as us down south although I'm midlands. I barely see any S3's about around Nottingham and Lincolnshire. Always cold wet and windy near Penrith and Carlisle though, sod that.

I'm surprised about this mate, I know of maybe 1 or 2 S3's/RS's personally myself but I wouldn't say there was many especially in Carlisle, Not sure about the surrounding area's though as the Lakes is quite a big place so I guess they must of just all came out on them day's lol.

As for pay I wouldn't know about Midlands, I spent around 3 years on/off In Nottingham when I went to college and I certainly didn't notice much difference..? London and the surrounding area's it's certainly a lot higher but I'm also led to believe the cost of living is slightly higher aswell so I guess it's maybe pretty similar....When ever I've been anywhere South and then have to come back, You can always tell when your near home as the weather change's and it usually start's raining from around the Shap area onwards :(

Pwllheli , North Wales

Any others close by ? Very few performence audis in my area :(

West London

Reactions: FaisalFazeli and Hookmonster