Where can I get S3 interior door trim handles?

simonhenchie

Reaction score
I have an A3 1.8t, remapped by AMD, milltek stainless cat back exhaust, and I love it, its the bo...ks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Slowly changing the interior to look S3. I have replaced the seats with powered leather ones out of an S3 I managed to get hold of from a breakers yard. I have changed the centre console facia (thanks for the advice) to the piano black facia. I cant seem to find the piano black plastic pax and driver door handle interior trims anywhere. my local dealer wants 190 + Vat each for them. Anyone have any ideas where to get them cheaper????

Hey hey come on now, just because you got a S3 doesnt mean everyone can have one!

I agree S3 wannabe! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

its actually cheaper to buy a S3 as a whole then compared to the price of the car when you buy it in parts..........
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

thanks for the help, yup I admit I want an S3 but wife hates them, says they look like a boy racers A3 and my insurance company isnt too keen either so im stuck with trying to covertly change my a3.

[ QUOTE ]
simcat said:
I want an S3 but wife hates them, says they look like a boy racers A3

[/ QUOTE ]

What!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif I think your good lady wife needs to attend an intensive course in car appreciation immediately!!

God knows what she must say about Imprezas and Evo's!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

AL

hey your speaking to the converted, you try talking to her, ive tried for the last ten years! I dont think Id be alowed to spell out what she says about evos and imprezas, its not pretty though

Maybe she saw that picture of the white one that was floating about a while back - the one with the huge wing on the roof /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif I don't mind upgrading a few bits off of a S3 as long as they dont badge it as such, as they say imitation and flattery and all that crap. As a matter of interest Simcat, did you manage to get all the electrics working for the seats you bought including the heating if it has it?

Simcat, someone managed a couple of weeks back to pick both the door handles and centre console facia up for about 60 quid IIRC!! They were genuine, and he had no idea how much they should of been....BARGAIN!! So all I can say is keep your eyes peeled on www.ebay.de.

Can I ask how much you paid for your seats? And how hard were they to fit?